13 Tips For Daily Woodwork CNC Router MaintenanceGlover
Purchasing a woodwork cnc router is an important decision and large investment for a woodshop. CNC machine is the life of the factory. If a machine breaks down, it will waste time and cost, and bring direct losses to the manufacturers. So the routine maintenance of the machines should not be overlooked.
1. Check before starting every day; For example: whether the communication line, the motor line, and the optical coupling line are loose and the voltage is stable; Then turn on the machine power, operate the machine to move back and forth twice, start work.
2. The sculptors of the water-cooled spindle should ensure the cleanliness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. The water-cooled spindle motor must not suffer from water shortage. The cooling water should be replaced regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high and the circulation water should be as much as possible. Large capacity water tank.
3. Regular cleaning of the cooling and ventilation system of the circuit box, please regularly check whether the fans on the electric control box are working properly, periodically vacuum the dust in the electric control box once, and check whether the terminal screw is loose to ensure that the circuit is safe and reliable. Use.
4. Clean up the dust debris on the exposed guide rail(light rod) and clean it with No. 2 oil. After cleaning, add butter or No. 2 lithium base fat.
5. Clean the sensor(optical coupling, proximity switch) to prevent dust powder oil from sticking to the sensor, affecting its sensitivity or causing miscontact.
6. Move the nose to the lower left or lower right position to park, prevent collisions, and then cut off the power supply; Do not pull the plug electrically.
7. Maintenance of the carving machine for long-term use: When the carving machine is not used for a long time, it should be energized 1-2 times a week, especially for Meiyujijie, who has a high environmental humidity, so that the carving machine can run empty for about one hour. The heating of electrical components is used to disperse the moisture in the CNC system to ensure the stability and reliability of electronic devices.
8. Maintenance of frequency converter: The frequency converter has been debugged before the factory. It is forbidden to debug and rewire without permission to prevent data input errors from causing damage to the motor or frequency converter.
9. After the day’s work is completed, first remove the carving knife and let the spindle clip and lock the nut in a relaxed state. This is helpful for extending the service life of the spindle splint. Then we began to clean the countertops and clean them with brushes; Note that the work surface does not normally accumulate all debris to avoid platform deformation. 10. The door of the electric control box should be opened as little as possible. It is forbidden to open the door. Dust, sawdust or metal powder are generally found in the air during carving. Once they fall on the circuit board or electronic device in the electronic control box, they can easily cause the insulation resistance between components to decrease. It even caused damage to components and circuit boards.
11. Regularly check for loose screws in various parts of the machine.
12. Vacuum pump maintenance: A The metal mesh in the suction port of the water circulation gas pump is used to prevent foreign dust from entering the pump body. This filter should be kept clean at all times to avoid clogging and causing the pump’s pumping speed to drop. When the pump is not in use, it should be energized every few days. Prevent body length rust from running normally. B Tongyou vacuum pump should also loosen the butterfly nut, take out the paper filter core and regularly clean the filter with high-pressure gas. If the filter core is not ventilated or damaged, it should be replaced in time. According to the length of use, the oil injection pump can be used to oil the bearings.
13. Operate strictly in accordance with instructions and comply with safe use guidelines.
Technology, Woodwork CNC Router Has The Following Characteristics In Application
Use high precision and high speed spindle motor
Combination of artistic surface modeling method and geometric surface modeling method
Combination of precise drawing mechanism and artistic drawing mechanism
High-speed engraving technology and process for small tools
The aluminum work surface is connected to the work surface through a pipe. There are T-shaped clamps on the surface of the engraving machine, so that the material and the table are closely attached and clamped firmly. Efficient and fast, suitable for carving wood carvings and panel furniture.
Control system has stronger anti-interference performance and passed CE test.Support break point and power down function.
minum plate engraving and milling process.
The woodworking cnc router machine has the characteristics of anti-lightning, anti-strong electromagnetic interference, stability and reliability, and has the power-off protection function. With the corresponding software, it can realize functions such as linear interpolation, circular interpolation, intelligent forward-looking, reverse cutting, gap compensation, breakpoint memory, and jump execution. Woodworking cnc router machine has a wide range of applications, suitable for wooden handicrafts, mold industry, musical instrument industry, exhibition industry, wooden doors and windows industry, etc. Wooden crafts: such as sewing machine countertops, electrical cabinet panels, sports equipment, pen stands, Buddha sculptures, and other wooden crafts. Mold industry: It can engrave various molds, such as wooden molds, aviation wooden molds, propellers, automobile foam molds, etc. Musical instrument industry: It can engrave three-dimensional curved surfaces of musical instruments and cut the shape, such as the processing of the shell of a violin. Exhibition and display door and window industry: used for processing in the exhibition and display industry, such as processing showcases, promotional tables, etc. Wooden doors and windows industry: used for the processing of wooden doors, such as carving patterns and patterns.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.