4 Axis CNC Wood Engraving Machine with Rotary SpindleThorpe
What is the 4 Axis CNC Wood Engraving Machine with Rotary Spindle?
4 Axis CNC Wood Engraving Machine with Rotary Spindle for sale, it is designed with rotary device & swing spindle, can do 3D/2D engraving and processing cylinder object. The rotary device’s the diameter and length can be made according to your requirements.
The best CNC wood engraving machine, the spindle can swing 180 degree, 8 linear tool changers can be selected to meet the needs of different processing technologies, full-scale engraving without dead angles, and can complete curved surface processing, mainly used in wood mold industry, craft industry and gift industry.
Features of the CNC Wood Engraving Machine
- CNC Wood Engraving Machine is equipped with HQD air cooling spindle, and it can swing in 180 degrees and it can process cylinder object.
- With Japan YASKAWA servo motor and drive, it has the features of high efficiency high speed.
- CNC router kits of Sweden ABBA linear guide and Taiwan TBI ball screw for Z axis, it can make the machine have a higher precision.
- All 4th Axis CNC Router specifications can be made and designed according to your requirements.
ATC 9KW HQD air cooling spindle, rotate 180 degree
12 automatic tool change
NK280 control system
Table rotation axis (optional)
Vacuum & T-slot table with air cooling pump
Taiwan HIWIN guide rail and ball screw
Application of the CNC Wood Engraving Machine with Rotary Spindle
- Furniture industry: cabinet doors, sofa legs, antique furniture, engraving of various plate-type.
- Decorated industry: a variety of decorations engraving, such as decorative murals, patterns, wave boards, etc.
- Advertising industry: acrylic, plastic cutting and engraving, badges and a variety of logo signs.
- Arts & crafts industry: sculpture making of arts & crafts such as process relief, shadow carving, craft ornaments, car
accessories and so on.
- Musical instrument industry: guitar processing, surface sculpture and three-dimensional curved surface making of various musical instruments’ decorative patterns
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.