Laser Marker for Engraving, Printing and Coding Applications
Easy-to-use Industrial Laser Markers to Apply Clean, Crisp Codes on Products
Laser marking is a non-contact printing method that marks or engraves high quality 2D or 3D bar barcodes, multiple lines of text, batch number, lot codes, logos etc on various products for tracking and tracing purposes.
Laser Markers offer advantages over other technologies including mark quality, permanence and fewer consumables. The Videojet line of laser marking machines includes CO2 Laser Marker, Fiber Laser Marker and UV Laser Marker in different power outputs to address a range of substrates and applications. In addition, Igolden even offers a comprehensive portfolio of laser accessories including lenses and beam turning units to simplify integration into your production lines and maximize the laser’s performance.
Laser Marker Advantage:
• A comprehensive range of protection devices for maximum safety.
• Use high-quality laser source and high-speed digital galvo head.
• high laser repetition frequency.
• Performance has reached the international advance level.
• Non-contact processing, no damage to the product.
• No tool wear, good marking quality.
• Open mold die-casting to manufacture lifting frame, built-in linear guide rail, stable structure and concise design.
• Powerful and stable control system, can be optimized for various data according to different processes.
• Easy to cooperate with automation system.
Fiber Laser Marking Machine
IGOLDENLaser Marking machines for marking on Metal or Non Metal Surface is known for its German quality as one of the premium brand for laser among all Renowned brands 1064 nm Wavelength Fiber Lasers from the house of IGOLDENLaser is versatility & Rugged Machine. These laser markers are one of the most popular Machine among the OEM applications for Branding i.e Logo making, DPM Data matrix for traceability. The laser engraving machine, application is just on the surface level, whereas engraving is laser marking with depth. Laser marking is the process where a material, which can be anything from ceramics, plastics like PP, PVC, Nylon, PC, ABS etc. Metals like SS copper, gold silver etc, LEDs, rubber, graphic composites, etc. is marked or labelled with a simple black mark, or in white colour (depending upon the material).