bridge cutting machine granite, polishing machine, stone carving machine and other products are familiar to everyone in stone machinery. Among them, stone cutting machine is a common stone machine. The following is an introduction to the matters that should be paid attention to when cuttingbridge saw cutting machine.
1. After the machine is installed, turn on the external power supply of the console.
Check whether the transmission parts of the machine are running flexibly and whether the tightening is loose.
3. Connect tap water or electric pump to prepare for cooling.
4. Turn on the key switch, the stop signal light on the console panel should be on.
5. Connect the start button of the host in turn to see if its rotation direction is consistent with the direction of the index mark. If it is inconsistent, stop immediately and adjust the external phase line. All other parts of the driving direction are adjusted together with the host. The host is correct, and the rest are correct.
6. Press the feed button to feed the motor, control the speed of the instrument according to the soft and hard speed of the sample block, move forward along the worktable, and automatically retract after cutting.
Bridge Cutting Machine Features
1) 4 axis lnterpolation and 1 axis electronic control with Italian CNC Esa system.
2) Easy to use interface with 19″ color touch-screen.
3) Blade can rotate 0°-360° and tilt 90° for any any direction’s and any angle’s chamfering cutting.
4) Working platform can tilt 85 degrees, easy for slabs loading.
5) Easy for loading, unloading and installation due to monoblock structure with size suitable for container.
6) Manual cuts available for simple machining.
7) Nesting manual / automatic to optimize slab surface usage
8) Optional – Vacumm manipulator for workpieces handling.
9) Optional – Photo slab for nesting and avoiding defects.
10) Optional – Vein match for easily matching up perfectly each vein,color at the seam of your project.
Applicatable materials: Marble, Granite, standstone, glass, headstone, tablet, such as ceramic engraving and cutting machine