Laser marking machines, types of laser marking machinesThorpe
The vertical protection fiber laser marking machine can mark on most metal and non-metal materials, with laser protection glass. Advanced fiber laser marking machines are widely used in electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), mobile communications, hardware, tools, accessories, precision instruments and watches, glasses, jewelry, auto parts, building materials and other industries.
- Fiber laser marking machine: It can mark and engrave the required characters, patterns, barcodes and other graphics on plastics, electronics, metals, ceramics, tobacco and other materials. Fiber laser marking machine has the advantages of simple operation, fast marking speed and clearness, which makes the production efficiency of enterprises more efficient
- Ultraviolet laser marking machine: Ultraviolet laser marking machine is developed by using 355nm ultraviolet laser. The UV focused spot is very small, which can effectively reduce the mechanical deformation of the material, and the thermal influence is small. It can be engraved on metal, non-metal, glass and other materials, and the engraving effect is good. It is mainly used for products with higher requirements on text and patterns.
- CO2 laser marking machine: CO2 laser marking machine uses laser beam to permanently mark the surface of various substances. CO2 laser marking machine is mainly used in some occasions that require high precision. Achieving standard results is finer and more aesthetically pleasing than screen printing and inkjet printing. Semiconductor laser marking machine: has been slowly replaced by fiber laser marking machine
- End-pumped laser marking machine: The solid-state laser pumped by the semiconductor laser is used as the pump source, and the laser crystal is injected from the end face after being coupled by the fiber. Main application industries are the same as fiber laser printers, similar performance, but higher peak power
Laser marking machines have contributed to the development of chopsticks. It is said that Jiang Ziya invented chopsticks, and Daji or Dayu invented chopsticks. I won’t repeat it here. Interested friends can learn by themselves. In short, chopsticks have been passed down in China for thousands of years
A pair of small chopsticks carry the emotional memory and inheritance of Chinese people
Now for most households, chopsticks are mainly made of bamboo or wood. However, if the bamboo or wood is not placed properly after cleaning, it will make the chopsticks wet, not easy to dry, and easy to breed bacteria. The consequences of eating can be imagined
Therefore, with the development of technology, the material of chopsticks is also updated at any time. At present, in addition to bamboo chopsticks and wooden chopsticks, there are also stainless steel and alloy chopsticks
However, due to the frequent use of chopsticks, many businesses or manufacturers need to make their own logos on chopsticks to promote their products, brands or logos
Then, with the blessing of laser technology, it can be said to be a breeze. This is a laser marking machine
Laser marking machine has the following advantages:
1 The laser marking machine can mark any text and pattern, and can make personalized tableware
- The marking speed is fast, up to several seconds. Clear and beautiful between the lines
- Small size and high stability
- Wide range of applications for most plastics, stainless steel and other alloys
For more laser marking machines, please consult Jiabang CNC. Jiabang CNC has more than ten years of experience in CNC equipment research and development, and has a number of patented designs and scientific research achievements. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and reliable laser equipment
For many store merchants, they hope to attract fans by scanning QR codes to send gifts. Therefore, they all want to print their store name or QR code on the gift. As a result, there has been a wave of custom-made gifts online. Typically, businesses choose the most commonly used items. The more frequently it is used, the more likely it is to be consumed as a gift. As one of the most used tools, many businesses want to print their store information on glass. However, due to the properties of glass, it is difficult to print non-erasable marks for long periods of time. In this way, the publicity effect will be greatly reduced, and because the glass is in contact with the crowd, materials that are harmful to the human body cannot be used
So far, the emergence of laser marking machines has brought unprecedented impact to the industry. The purpose of the laser marking machine is to combine the laser system with the light guide technology to mark the surface of the object.
The traditional marking machine can only mark on one material, which has great restrictions on the material. However, the laser marking machine can be used for almos
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.