Maintenance method of CNC Router vacuum pumpThorpe
As people’s requirements for the efficiency and accuracy of CNC router machine continue to increase, more and more CNC router machine manufacturers now use vacuum pump. The vacuum pump is mainly used to suck air between the plate and the workbench surface through a vacuum pump to form a negative pressure, so that the material is tightly adsorbed on the workbench.
Vacuum adsorption technology is applied to woodworking CNC router machines, which greatly improves work efficiency. Most ATC CNC router machine use vacuum pump and are equipped with two 5.5KW vacuum pumps. For CNC router machine using vacuum workbenches, vacuum pumps are required. Today, let us look at the maintenance method of the vacuum pump.
- After the CNC Router vacuum pumpis used for a period of time, the adsorption force will decrease. The reason is that the flake dust particles enter the pump cavity together with gas and working fluid, or the impeller is stuck. At this time, the dust particles should be flushed out through the flushing port at the bottom of the pump cover.
- In winter, if you do not use the CNC Router vacuum pumpfor a long time, you should drain the liquid in the vacuum pumpin time, otherwise the CNC Router vacuum pump will be damaged in cold weather. The solution is to discharge the gas in the CNC Router vacuum pump first, and then let the liquid flow out after opening the water tank outlet. However, liquid will still remain at this time. At this time, the vacuum pump should be rotated by a rotating fan until no liquid flows out, at which time the vacuum pump can be basically emptied.
- If the CNC Router vacuum pumpdoes not run for three weeks or more, the CNC Router vacuum pumpmay be corroded. At this time, the liquid in the vacuum pump should be drained according to the first article, and then the anti-corrosion treatment should be carried out. The method is to first preserve 0.5 liters. Pour the oil into the vacuum pump, and then turn on the vacuum pump for a short time. If the impeller gets stuck after the pump is stopped for a long time due to the frequent use of hard water, the CNC Router vacuum pump cavity should be filled with 10% oxalic acid.
- There are many choices of working fluid in the CNC Router vacuum pump. If hard water is used as the working fluid of the CNC Router vacuum pump, the hard water should be softened first, or the vacuum pump should be cleaned with solvent regularly.
- The CNC Router vacuum pumpshould be lubricated regularly under normal operation. After continuous operation for more than 20,000 hours or more than three years, waste grease should be removed and new grease should be filled.
Each accessory in the CNC router machine has many details that need to be maintained. Only by doing every detail, the CNC router machine can give full play to its maximum value. If you encounter other problems while using the CNC router machine, you can also leave us a message, and our staff will reply to you in time, hoping to help you.