The Most Popular 4 Processes CNC Router Cutting MachineThorpe
iGC-4AP wood CNC router machine is mainly used for wood door making, cabinet making, sign making, furniture making, decoration making and other popular woodworking. Now the best 4×8 wood CNC machine for sale at an affordable price.
Description of the 4 Processes CNC Router
The four-process engraving machine is a simple ATC CNC router. It has the advantages of low procurement cost, simple operation and complete functions. Four different bits can be installed to complete various processing functions, such as cutting, engraving and drilling at one time. It is equipped with auto loading and unloading tables. So it can load and unload the materials automatically. It is an ideal machine for large production enterprises, specially for making cabinet.
Features of the 4 Processes CNC Cutting Machine
- Four spindles use different bits. Besides, the four spindles work one by one, improving the processing efficiency.
- The machine is equipped with a pushing device, which can realize automatic cutting, reducing the time for manual cutting and correspondingly improving the processing efficiency.
- The Japan SHIMPO reducer ensures that the machine has high output torque density while running at high speed, greatly improving the accuracy of the machine in high-speed operation.
- It adopts world famous Taiwan SYNTEC control system, which can read files fast and run the machine fast.
- Y axis adopts #30 Taiwan square linear guide, and X and Z axes use #25 square linear guide instead. It also uses 2M helical rack to ensure the high-speed and stable operation of the machine, and also ensure a higher processing accuracy.
Parameters of the CNC Cutting Machine
|Spindle||HQD 4.5KW air cooling*2+6KW air cooling*2|
|Control system||LNC system|
|Working area||Vacuum absorbed table|
|Vacuum pump||7.5KW water cooling pump|
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if the worktable size is suitable for my processing requirements?
It’s important to select a suitable worktable size. You can choose the worktable size based on the dimension of your materials and the number of parts that cut at a time.
If you are engaged in furniture production, like doors and cabinets, you shall choose the worktable with the size of 4*8, 5*10, or 6*10. However, when you want to use a CNC router to make small-size crafts or gifts with wood, PVC, plastic, or glass, you can choose a mini CNC router to do the job.
How does the vacuum worktable work?
The vacuum worktable aims to secure workpieces during the processing. There is a perforated tabletop above the vacuum chamber. And the vacuum pumps are used to keep the pressure of the vacuum chamber below the ambient pressure.
The pressure difference between the atmosphere and the vacuum chamber keeps the workpieces at the proper position on the top of the vacuum chamber. The major purpose of the vacuum worktable to allow access to all sides of the processed part, except for the side that is in contact with the vacuum worktable.