Features of 5 Axis CNC Stone Cutting Bridge Saw for Countertop with Granite, Marble, Quartz
Through the optimization of the process parameters by the numerical control system, the product data files can be stored in modules and called manually. The ideal effect of extremely coordinated movement of each precision component is realized. The process of machine cutting stone slabs can realize automatic and intelligent cutting of stone materials through the pre-setting of the cutting coding program and the automatic operation of the cutting process, so as to achieve the mass production of stone slabs.
1. The integrated design gives the machine more advantages, such as occupying small space, easy installation and debugging, high precision, stable performance, easy operation and so on.
2. Bridge, sliding rails and blade holder are built in strong and stiff cast iron for stability, durability and low resonance.
3. Cutting head rotate 90°, tilting 45° suitable for chamfering cutting.
4. 0° to 360° cutting head rotation and 0° to 90° cutting head tilting.
5. The worktable installs independently, the hydraulic console panel level 0, 45°, 90° turns. Worktable tilting vertical turn 85°, easier and safe loading raw materials.
6. The CNC bridge saw is made up of main motor, longitudinal slicing part, worktable assembly, electric control system, hydraulic system and so on.
7. The CNC bridge saw is equipped with infrared tool setting gauge, to accurately adjust the cutting size.
8. Once all the parameters are well setting, it is not necessary to have workers watching on machine. It will automatically stop once it finishes the cutting. It is an ideal automation equipment of stone slab cutting machine.