Many customers have used traditional CNC wood routers before using nesting CNC machines. Previously, they were mainly used to cut special shapes or make some hollow lattices, cabinet door milling and other processes. From the functional principle to the appearance of the machine, the CNC wood router is similar to the nesting CNC machine, but in fact the main function of the CNC wood router is for carving, and the main function of the nesting CNC machine is for cutting.
1. Although the ordinary CNC wood router can open materials, its bed structure and mechanical parts determine that it cannot be used for long-term cutting work, otherwise it will cause bed deformation and lower and lower mechanical accuracy;
2. Machine configuration: CNC wood routers generally use stepping motors and ordinary Weihong systems. The nesting CNC machine generally adopts Japanese Yaskawa or Taiwan Delta high-speed servo drive system, and Taiwan’s new generation control system, so the cost difference is very large.
3. The control system used is different. The nesting CNC machine can cooperate with many design and layout optimization cutting software, which can greatly improve the utilization rate of the plate, and the software can automatically split the order and automatically open the material. The operation is simple and the production can be achieved. This is ordinary Unmatched by CNC wood router;
4. The bed structure and accessories used by the cutting machine are much higher than that of the CNC wood router, which can adapt to the long-time cutting work, and the speed is very fast;
5. Save labor. The excellent nesting CNC machine can cooperate with automatic feeding, unloading, automatic labeling and other automation systems to truly realize automatic production, and one person can complete the operation;
6. The dust collection function of the cutting machine is much stronger than that of the engraving machine, and the dust removal effect is better;
7. The cutting machine is a numerical control device with more detection and fault tolerance mechanisms, and is simple to operate. Ordinary workers can complete the operation after simple training.