4 Axis Foam Mold Engraving Machine for SaleThorpe
What is the 4 Axis Foam Mold Engraving Machine?
4 Axis Foam Mold Engraving Machine with Rotary can engraves all kinds of large nonmetallic moulds: especially automotive foam mould,wooden ships mould, aviation and train wood moulds And wood mould casting, food mould ( such as mooncake mold )and other precision mould making.
Feature of the Foam Mold Engraving Machine
Engrave column materials, rotary cnc foam cutting, rotary mould making.
Engrave and cut soft materials: foam, MDF, EPS, PVC, wood, acrylic, etc.
Engrave and cut hard materials: stone, marble, granite.
5.With low table, the Z axis working space up to 1000mm, could stand heavy materials.
4 axis system could engrave complex sculptures, 3D carving.
Auto tool changer spindle, save time when change cutters.
Advantage of the Foam Mold Engraving Machine
1) We use top-quality four-row imported ball bearing, wide linear lead rail and self-lubricating block for the machine. It can balance the force in all directions to ensure the machine’s accuracy and strength when engraving.
2) The route of Z axis can be heightened to 900mm, so it is suitable for processing large-scale and super-thick material.
3) The design documents of intelligent processing cross-border protection can prevent the excessive process caused by mechanical impact.
4) The diversified processing speed can be controlled separately. The speed of idle running and roll setting improve the quality of processed products and processing efficiency greatly.
Applications of the Foam Mold Engraving Machine
- Mould: Wood, wax, wood, gypsum, foams, wax.
- Furniture: Wooden doors, cabinets, plate, office and wood furniture, tables, chair, doors and windows.
- The wood products: Voice box, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines table, instruments.
- Plate processing: Insulation part, plastic chemical components, PCB, inner body of car, bowling Tracks, stairs, anti bate board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixed compounds.
- Decorate industry: Acrylic, PVC, MDF, artificial stone, organic glass, plastic and soft metals such as copper, aluminum plate engraving and milling process.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.