Several Methods Of Fixing Materials For CNC Stone Machining CenterGlover
CNC stone machining center production efficiency can greatly reduce the operator’s physical labor intensity. Commonly used engraving machines are Double head engraving machines, Four Axis Engraving machines, Column Engraving machines, and so on.
The working bed is a combination of ordinary aluminum profile table and water pot; The pot is essential for the coolant system; it makes the water recyclable. Furthermore, anti-dust and anti-water design on X & Y axis is an excellent protection for precise transmission parts.
Several Methods Of Fixing Materials For CNC Stone Machining Center
1. If the downward pressure on the object to be engraved is very large, consider whether you must use a tapered nose. If the diamond head of the engraving machine moves too much during the engraving process, the pressure on the side of the tool will cause the object to be engraved. Mobile. If an incorrect diamond knife is used, it can also cause the same problem. A 90 or 100 degree diamond knife will dig into the material, causing the material to move during the engraving process.
2. If it is made of plastic material, you can stick the transfer tape on the back of the engraved object, and then spray the side with the tape on the liquid spray glue, and then stick it on a surface that can be discarded, so as to avoid the use of double-sided Glue, leaving a surface that is difficult to clean. Because the reposting tape is easy to peel and clean. Use a special engraved belt. One side of this belt is more viscous than the other, so the plate can be moved or replaced at will.
3. Since the engraving machine is often equipped with multifunctional pliers or clamps, and they are made of iron, it is easy to cause damage to the engraved object or make it slip off during the engraving process, so use some rubber caps or rubber tubes. It is helpful to fix the object to be carved.
4. Check whether the pliers or chuck used for engraving is wrong. At the same time, the wear of the pliers or chuck of the engraving machine will also cause the dislocation of the engraved object. If the pliers or chuck is too tight, the carved object will be ejected at the moment when the cutter head touches the object to be carved.
5. For those carved objects with irregular shapes, they appear to be tightly fixed on the surface, and they will shake back and forth when subjected to downward pressure. At this time, you can try to put some waste under the object to increase friction. The other is to keep the packaging that comes with the item. Although the object is irregularly shaped, the packaging it carries may be very regular and easy to be fixed. Add a small strap to make an irregularly shaped object. Easy to be fixed. Or try tools to fix the regular parts, and discard the irregular parts.
The spindle power of the cnc stone machining center
Due to the high hardness of the stone, the stone engraving machine needs to be equipped with a spindle motor which is more powerful than the advertising engraving machine or the wood engraving machine. Most of the factories are equipped with special electric spindles for the stone carving, so that they can be used for high-intensity work.