Common fault analysis of woodworking craving machine
The furniture that people use is usually made of boards. Although the sheet is smooth, it is not beautiful enough, so manufacturers engrave three-dimensional patterns on the sheet to enhance the aesthetics of the sheet. Now it is very common for people to use machines to engrave plates. After sending the program to the control card, the machine can complete the work according to the program alone, which is very convenient.
Woodworking engraving machines are often used to engrave plates, which are possible problems with the machine. Common problems with engraving machines are as follows:
- The main shaft is not perpendicular to the worktable; the problem that the main shaft is not perpendicular to the worktable is that the patterns are engraved and different, so when the main shaft is not perpendicular to the worktable, it should be corrected. The reason is a problem with the cutter or the control card. Adjustments can be made after the cause is identified.
- The spindle drive of the woodworking engraving machine is abnormal. When this happens, consider if there is a problem with the Z-axis drive or the Z-axis screw. The solution is to determine if the spindle is spinning and check the settings of the frequency converter. If the spindle is stopped or the inverter is set, an abnormal sound will occur.
- The woodworking engraving machine moves in the opposite direction or returns to the mechanical origin. The reason for this phenomenon may be that the spindle itself is damaged or the bearing is faulty. The solution is to modify the direction of the inverter wiring or adjust the direction of the motor.
- The woodworking engraving machine cannot return to the origin normally. When this happens, control card failures, limit switch failures, drive failures, and motor failures should be considered, followed by a one-line check.
Several characteristics of woodworking engraving machine
- During the operation of the machine, do not adjust and maintain the machine.
- The spindle speed of the woodworking engraving machine is normally very high during the working process. The operator does not wear gloves during operation. If the spindle tool is accidentally hit, it is easy to put the gloves together and hurt the hand.
- Although the woodworking engraving machine is a fully automatic device in operation, when loading and unloading materials or manual operations, it is necessary to pay attention to the contact between the hand and the edge when feeding the knife and cause damage.
- The spindle speed of the woodworking engraving machine is high, and the processed wood is not very uniform, the cutting process is noisy, the vibration is large, the labor intensity is high, and it is easy to fatigue; these objective reasons are also easy to cause mechanical accidents.
- The most important thing is that the customer is not familiar with the relevant performance and safe operation technology of the woodworking engraving machine, or in order to save trouble, the processing operation is carried out in accordance with the safe operation rules, resulting in accidents.
- There is no electrical appliance that maintains the control cabinet by yourself. Many electrical appliances have high voltage. You must find the engraving machine manufacturer for maintenance.
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.