Advantages Of Hand Held Fiber Laser Welding Machine
The hand-held laser welding machine can be widely used in complex a irregular welding processes in cabinet kitchens, stair elevators, shelves, ovens, stainless steel door and window guardrails, distribution boxes, stainless steel homes and other industries.The Laser Welding Machine is an important aspect of laser process technology application. The laser welding process is thermal conduction, i.e. the laser radiation heats the surface of work piece, and the surface heat diffuses to the interior through thermal conduction and melts the work piece by controlling the width, energy, peak power and repeating frequency of laser pulse to form specific molten pool.
Advantages of hand held fiber laser welding machine
1. Wide welding range: The handheld welding head is equipped with 10m original optical fiber, which overcomes the limitation of the workbench space, and can be welded outdoors and used for long-distance welding;
2. Convenient and flexible operation: hand-held laser welding is equipped with movable wheels, which is easy for transportation and can adjust the working position at any time. It is flexible and suitable for various working scenarios.
3. A variety of welding methods: welding at any angle can be realized: overlap welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, internal wire-filler welding, external wire-filler welding, etc., It can be used for various complex and large workpieces with irregular-shaped welding.
4. Good welding effect: hand held fiber laser welding machine is thermal fusion welding. Compared with traditional welding, laser welding has a higher energy density and can achieve better welding results. The welding seam strength reaches or exceeds the base metal itself, which cannot be guaranteed by ordinary welding machines.
5. The welding seam does not need to be polished or ground: after traditional welding, the welding point needs to be polished to ensure smoothness. The hand-held laser welding can perform continuous welding, smooth and beautiful without any welding scars, which saves follow-up polishing procedures.
Comparison of laser welding machine and other welding methods
(1) Brazing: The characteristic of conventional brazing is that the base material to be welded does not melt, and another low-melting alloy is used as the brazing material to connect the two base materials. Laser welding can save lining and reduce material consumption, and at the same time increase the working temperature of welded joints and improve joint performance.
(2) Arc welding: Many different types of arc welding transfer heat to the surface of the joint, resulting in wide seams and molten stacks. When deep penetration welding is performed, it is necessary to use filler wire for multilayer welding. It is the opposite of energy-concentrated laser welding, where the total heat input to the workpiece is high in arc welding, resulting in deformation and human heat-affected zones
(3) MIG welding: It uses consumable electrodes and shielding gas, which can be automated and used to weld most metals. Laser welding does not require electrodes, has small deformation, high speed, and can be single-pass double-sided welding and secondary forming. However, MIG welding is more suitable for thick workpiece connection than laser welding. Of course, filler wire should be added at this time.
(4) TIG welding: Non-consumable electrodes and shielding gas are used to weld thin workpieces, but the welding speed is quite slow, and the heat input is much higher than that of laser welders, which is prone to deformation.
(5) Submerged arc welding: Laser welding does not require flux and welding wire used in submerged arc welding, and the deformation is also small and the speed is steep.
(6) Plasma arc welding: it is similar to tungsten argon arc welding, but its torch produces a compressed arc: to increase the arc temperature and energy density. It is faster and deeper than tungsten argon arc, but it is still inferior to laser welding.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.