Stone Engraving Machine With Rotating ShaftTina
Three-dimensional rotating shaft stone engraving machine, stone engraving machine plus rotating shaft, rotating shaft three-dimensional plane tombstone engraving machine adopts push-pull structure, which avoids the cumbersomeness of customers repeatedly disassembling and assembling the rotating shaft. When using the rotating shaft, pull it out and push it back when not in use. , very convenient. Double head and double rotation mean that there are two engraving heads and two rotating shafts. No matter plane processing or three-dimensional processing, two pieces of material can be engraved at the same time, but the same content and the same size (symmetrical and mirror engraving are also possible).
Here are a few points for you:
- Calculate the rotary engraving path without unfolding the surface;
- There is no need to rotate the workpiece repeatedly; the tool path calculation is completed at one time.
- Reduce the finishing allowance; the toolpath can be roughed in layers.
- Realize local rotation processing; angle range and length range can be set.
- Affected by the accuracy of the fixture, the machining of irregularly rotated workpieces usually adopts multi-sided rotary positioning processing. There are always seams between different machine directions. With the rotation axis, this problem can be handled very well.
With the development of engraving machine technology, there are more and more three-dimensional paths of four axes, which also provides a good help for people to produce and process three-dimensional handicrafts. The CNC stone engraving machine produced by our company has convenient operational functions such as high precision and easy operation.
Stone engraving machine is a high-tech fully automatic computer-controlled engraving equipment capable of engraving calligraphy and painting on natural stone, glass and ceramics. The stone carving industry is a traditional industry in China, and the stone supply and marketing chain will exist for a long time! At this time, the stone carving industry is undergoing a major change. The retirement of old stone workers and the younger generation’s requirements for high efficiency, mechanization and automation have made mechanical carving equipment useful! The stone engraving machine can engrave calligraphy and paintings on stone, ceramics and tiles, and can meet the requirements of personalized home decoration and tooling art design. In recent years, stone engraving machines have grown by leaps and bounds!
Main functions: stone lettering, stone relief, stone Yang carving, stone Yin carving, stone line carving, stone cutting, stone hollowing.
Stone Engraving Machine With Rotating main feature
- Fast speed, high precision, strong stability, low noise and long service life;
- The bed is made of T-shaped steel bracket, which adopts the full welding process and undergoes vibration aging treatment, which can ensure that the machine does not shake during high-speed operation, does not stop cutting, and the processing surface of the product is highly smooth;
- High-power transverse torque spindle, large bearing, high speed, large amount of chips, and the motor is not easy to be damaged.
Application field: suitable for stone industry, stone tablet processing industry, art relief, advertising industry, decoration industry, ceramic industry.
Applicable materials: marble, granite, jade, bluestone, black stone and other stone materials, as well as ceramics, glass, plexiglass, PVC board, aluminum-plastic board, bamboo and other materials.