What are the ways to dissipate heat from the engraving machine spindle?Thorpe
In the last issue, we talked about the reasons for the heating of the engraving machine spindle? After understanding the cause of the heat, let’s talk about the ways to dissipate heat from the spindle of the engraving machine?
There are two main cooling methods for the wood furniture cutting machine motor spindle: water cooling and air cooling. When the spindle is working, high-speed rotation will generate a lot of heat. If the heat is not dissipated in time, it will have a great impact on the service life of the spindle, and in severe cases, the spindle will be burned. It is normal for the spindle to heat up during operation. If the heat is too high, it will affect the performance and life of the spindle.
The two cooling methods are described in detail below: water cooling and air cooling
- Heat dissipation method: The water-cooled spindle adopts water circulation to cool the heat generated by the high-speed rotation of the spindle. This effect will be very good, because the temperature of the water after circulation (commonly tested) will not exceed 40 degrees;
The air-cooled spindle uses a fan to dissipate heat, and its effect is definitely not as good as water cooling;
- Noise: The water-cooled spindle is basically silent, but the air-cooled spindle is very loud;
- Service life: The water-cooled spindle should pay attention to maintenance, change the water frequently or use an industrial water cooler. The service life of such a spindle is much longer than that of an air-cooled spindle!
- Accuracy: The axial and radial run out of the water-cooled spindle are basically below 0.003 mm, while the air-cooled spindle (domestic) is far less!
- Use: Since the water-cooled spindle needs to be connected to a water pump, a bucket is needed to hold water, and a water pipe needs to be connected. Especially in the cold winter in the north, it is more likely to freeze, and some customers may find it more troublesome; and the air-cooled spindle There won’t be so many usage issues.
Tips: The rational way to choose a domestic spindle is to choose a brand water-cooled spindle. If economic conditions permit, you can choose an imported air-cooled spindle. The air-cooled spindle will at least not need to add coolant, which will be more convenient.
Especially in hot summer, it is very necessary to take heat dissipation measures. If the temperature is too high, it will directly affect the normal operation of the electric spindle. Therefore, during the operation of the electric spindle, you must pay attention to the temperature of the electric spindle. If it is found that the heat dissipation is not good and the cooling measures cannot be implemented, the problem will be reported to the manufacturer in time, and the technical staff will solve it for you.
Well, today’s issue about the cooling of the spindle is introduced here. If you have anything else you want to know or have any comments or suggestions, you can feel free to contact us~