What is the Best Double Table 4 Axis ATC Cnc Router for My Business?Thorpe
What is the Double Table 4 Axis ATC Cnc Router?
The Best Double Table 4 Axis ATC Cnc Router, which is two countertops can be used alternately, the processing process is uninterrupted, and the production efficiency is improved.
- Inverter: Taiwan Delta Inverter 11kw,It can output 150% of rated torque at zero speed, and it can have “point to point” and relative distance control functions for position control.
- Motor: Japan Yaskawa servo motor and driver. High working efficiency and stable running promised
- Control system: Taiwan Syntec Controller
- Working table: Vacuum table with Vacuum pump
- Tools magazine Disc tool changer magazine
Applications of Double Table 4 Axis ATC Cnc Router
Cabinets and Furniture, Sign Making and Carving, Musical Instruments, Plastic and Foam, Marble and Stone Engraving, Prototyping and 3D modeling, Metal Fabrication and Steel Applications, Exhibits and Scene / Prop Shops, Architectural Millwork, Aluminum, and Brass Machining
Wood: Solid wood, MDF, Plywood, Chipboard.
Plastic: PVC, ABS, Acrylic, Plastic.
Marble: Artificial Stone, Marble, Granite, Ceramic,
Sign Material: Foam, Cupboard, Styrofoam, Leather, Plastic carpet, corrugated paper,
Metal: Steel, Metal, Stainless, Pipe, tube, Corrugated metals, expanded metal, or flat sheet stock.
Soft Metal: Aluminum, Brass,
Composite: Aluminum Composite, Copper Composite, Titanium Composite, Zinc Composite.
Optional Device for ATC CNC Router
Rotary Axis (The 4th Axis of CNC Router / 4 Axis CNC Router)
The application of the Rotary Axis CNC Router is cylindrical or 3D sculptures in stone, woodworking, advertising, metal, and other industries. We can build the Rotary Axis CNC Router. At the same time, the rotary shaft device can also be added to the standard CNC Router to realize the cylindrical engraving working. Thus, round material and flat material can be processed in one CNC Router. It will save a lot of time and improve high efficiency.
Why Choose 4 Axis ATC Cnc Router?
Suitable for large lines in the solid wood industry and mold industry.
- Wooden furniture industry: wave boards, fine patterns, antique furniture, wooden doors, screens, craft window sashes, composite doors, cabinet doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards, etc.
- Advertising industry: Advertising recognition, sigh production, acrylic carving and cutting, crystal character production, sandblasting molding and other advertising material derivatives production.
- Mold industry: sculptures of metal molds such as copper, aluminum, iron, and sculptures of artificial marble, sand, plastic cloth, PVC pipes, wooden boards and other non-metal molds.