3D Foam Engraving Machine three-dimensional automaticThorpe
3D foam CNC engraving machine adopts imported bearing HSD air-cooled spindle, which has the advantages of long service life, low noise and strong cutting ability. Equipped with in-line automatic tool change function, the whole processing process is more time-saving and efficient. Therefore, it is the choice for processing some foam products.
Features of 3D Foam Engraving Machine
- Adopt 7.5kwHSD air-cooled spindle to ensure maximum processing efficiency and maximum economic benefits
- The working size can be increased according to your special requirements.
- Fixed by screws, the sturdiness and reliability of the whole structure reach the limit.
- Using NK 105 controller and handwheel guide, it has the characteristics of breakpoint recovery, automatic tool change and high precision.
The advantages of 3D foam CNC engraving machine:
- Self-contained lubrication system, Taiwan guide rail, maintenance-free for life.
- Italian high-speed spindle with a maximum speed of 24,000rpm to ensure maximum processing and production efficiency.
- The whole machine is made of thickened square tube. Annealing and other heat treatment methods ensure that the strength and reliability of the entire structure reaches the limit.
- The Taiwan system reads the code in an efficient way. With online simulation and monitoring functions. Guaranteed processing efficiency and safety.
3D foam CNC engraving machine application:
- Wood furniture industry: wave boards, fine patterns, antique furniture, wooden doors, screens, craft fans, composite doors, cabinet doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards, etc.
- Advertising industry: advertising logo, sigh production, acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal text production, sandblasting machine molding and other advertising material derivatives production.
- Mold industry: There are metal sculpture molds such as copper, aluminum, iron, etc., as well as non-metal molds such as artificial marble, sand, plastic cloth, PVC pipes, and wooden boards.
3D foam CNC engraving machine parameters
- Effective cutting size of work table: 1300mm X 1300mm X 3000mm
- X-axis cutting stroke: 3000mm
- Y-axis travel: 1300mm
- System resolution: ±0.04
- Cutting accuracy: ±1mm (heating wire material, environment and the dry humidity of the foam, etc.)
- File format: G code
- Workbench structure: thickened square tube welding
- Working voltage: AC220V/20HZ
- Transmission mode: rack transmission
The main components
- Drawing software: AotoCAD
- Drive system: Mach3
- Support rail: Taiwan linear square rail
- Transmission screw: Taiwan ball screw
- Transmission rack: domestic high-precision rack
- Drive: Raise 860 drive
- Drive motor: high-speed stepping motor
- Control cabinet: export cabinet
- Work surface: high-density polyester board
- Control computer: professional solid-state hard disk industrial control computer
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.