What Are The Advantages Of Fiber Laser Cutting MachineThorpe
Fiber laser is well received in the market now, because of its outstanding advantages of good beam quality and high conversion efficiency, it is widely loved in some finishing fields. At present, the proportion of fiber laser in the industrial field is close to 50%, which is also a kind of active choice for products in many industrial applications. Compared with traditional gas and solid-state lasers, fiber lasers have great advantages as frequency conversion light sources. In this article, we are going to talk about what is fiber laser cutting machine, what are the features, advantages & benefits of fiber laser cutting machine and applications & uses of fiber laser cutting machine.
What Is A Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Fiber laser cutting machine is a new type of machine in the world, which is used to output high energy density laser beam. The laser beam is concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area of ultra-fine focus on the workpiece is instantly melted and evaporated, and the spot is moved through the CNC mechanical system. Automatic cutting by illuminating the position. Compared with large volume gas laser and solid-state laser, it has obvious advantages and has gradually become an important choice in high-precision laser processing, lidar system, space technology, laser medicine and other fields.
The optical fiber laser cutting machine can be used for both plane cutting and oblique cutting, with neat and smooth edges. It is suitable for high precision cutting of metal plate. At the same time, the manipulator can replace the original five axis laser for 3D cutting. Compared with ordinary CO2 laser cutting machine, it saves more space and gas consumption, and has high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmental protection product, and also one of the world’s leading technology products.
Features Of CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- The optical power conversion efficiency of CNC fiber laser cutting machine is high, and the conversion efficiency is more than 30%. The low power fiber laser does not need to be equipped with water cooler, which greatly saves the power consumption during operation, saves the operation cost, and achieves the highest production efficiency.
- When the laser cutting machine is running, it only needs electric energy and does not need to generate additional laser gas, so the cost of operation and maintenance is the lowest.
- The fiber laser cutting machine adopts semiconductor modularization and redundancy design. There is no optical lens in the resonator and there is no start-up time. It has the advantages of adjustable, maintenance free and high stability. They reduce the cost of accessories and maintenance time, which is unmatched by traditional lasers.
- The output beam quality of fiber laser cutter is good, the power density is high, it is conducive to the absorption of metal materials, has excellent cutting and welding ability, and the processing cost is the lowest.
- The optical transmission of the whole machine does not need complex light guide system such as mirror. The optical system is simple, stable and maintenance free.
- The cutting head contains protective lens, so the consumption of expensive consumables such as focusing lens is very small.
- Light is generated through optical fiber, which makes the design of mechanical system very simple and easy to integrate with robot or multi-dimensional workbench.
- After the laser is added into the shutter, it can be divided into multiple machines, optical fiber division, multiple channels working at the same time, easy to expand functions, easy to upgrade and simple.
- The fiber laser cutting machine has the advantages of small volume, light weight, movable position and small area.
What Are The Advantages Of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
- Flexible structure and compact volume: The CNC fiber laser cutting machine does not change due to vibration or temperature change. The structure is more compact, light weight and more convenient to carry. Due to the advantages of volume and structure, the fiber laser can better meet the needs of different occasions;
- Flexible and controllable band: The operating band of fiber laser is far more than that of solid-state laser, so it is easier to customize the spectrum, so that the energy is concentrated in one or more spectral lines, and the spectrum shape and envelope are more flexible and controllable;
- More flexible switching: Fiber laser integration is relatively high, and it is easier to realize the adjustment and control of frequency, polarization and phase, so as to realize different functions;
- Continuous wave mode: Using continuous wave fiber laser as the pump source can improve the service life of the system and achieve stable mid infrared laser output.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.