Bridge Cutting Machine Granite Stone Bridge SawThorpe
What is a stone cutting machine?
A bridge cutting machine granite consisting of a cutting knife group, a stone conveying table, a positioning guide plate and a frame. The cutting knife group is placed on the upper part of the stone conveying table and placed on the frame, and the positioning guide plate is fixed between the cutting knife groups; The cutting knife group is composed of a motor, a belt, a cutter wheel shaft, and a cutting tool. The cutting tool is fixed on the cutter wheel shaft. This kind of Stone Bridge Saw can cut stones with different depths respectively, and can process stones less than 1m3, which can turn waste into treasure, greatly save stone resources, and also help protect the environment. Various types of stones can be mechanically cut, and the processing efficiency is high. In addition, the effective use of small stones makes the production cost lower.
What should pay attention to when cutting stone?
When we cut the stone, we must first measure the size. For example, if we want to lay marble on the ground, we can first measure the size of the ground or determine the cutting size of the marble stone by pre-laying. After determining the cutting size of the stone, we still need to use tools such as chalk to make relevant marks on the stone.
Before using a cutting machine to cut stone, everyone should choose a good cutting blade. Usually, diamond cutting blades can be used for stone cutting. In addition, we also need to check whether there are missing corners on the cutting blade, whether the cutting machine has loose screws, whether the cutting machine’s wires are damaged, etc., to ensure that the cutting machine can be used normally.
When cutting stone with a cnc granite saw, we use the back of the stone to cut instead of cutting from the surface of the stone. Because the surface of the stone is smooth and cut with the surface, it is prone to problems such as slippage of the cutting machine and cutting errors. During the cutting process, we need to add water to the stone to avoid the high temperature of the cutting machine during the cutting process, which will affect its service life and so on.
Bridge cutting machine granite features
- The machine adopt cast iron on the main part of machine body ensure stability while cutting
- The cutting speed is controlled by inverter to achieve stepless adjustment, the head movements, table title up, rotation and position use hydraulic transmission to move. it can be cut by manually and fully automatic easily.
- It adopts PLC programmable control system and touch screen operator and combined with high precision encode positioning(Omron brand encoder)
- The worktable is controlledby hydraulic rotation and also can be locked in any position Manually
- It is applicable to cutting the valuable and large sized stone board for many specifications
How Does A Stone Bridge Saw Machine Work
– Produce stone slabs in a shorter time.
– Save on stone waste.
– Give your business an edge over the competition.
– Create a stunning stone product that will wow your customers.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.