CNC engraving machine installation tutorial and application industryThorpe
Precautions for installing CNC engraving machine. As we all know, CNC engraving machines can be equipped with different tools to achieve different engraving requirements. Installation and removal of tools is a very important step in the use of the engraving machine, so we need to master the correct installation method and process.
The following precautions for installing CNC engraving machine:
- Before installing the tool, check whether the tool is worn or cracked. If this happens, we need to replace the tool with a new one or repair the tool before use.
- Before installation, be sure to clean the surface of the tool to remove some washers and burrs on the surface to prevent dust and burrs from affecting the carving accuracy of the tool. Also, when clamping tools with washers, keep the ends of the washers as parallel as possible. If the milling cutter is found to be inclined after installation, the position of the washer should be adjusted in time to minimize the error caused by the washer until the milling cutter does not shake after the machine is started.
- When installing the milling cutter, the taper between the intermediate sleeve of the milling cutter and the spindle must match, and the installation center and the milling cutter center should be as concentric as possible. After the tool is inserted into the spindle, we need to screw down the milling cutter. It should be noted that the rotation direction of the milling cutter must be consistent with the direction of the thread, so as to ensure that the connection between the thread and the milling cutter is firmer during rotation, thereby avoiding the risk of loosening and pulling out the milling cutter.
- In the case of meeting the processing requirements, the milling cutter should be as close to the spindle bearing as possible, and the hanger bearing should be as close as possible to the milling cutter. If the milling cutter is far from the spindle bearing, a hanger bearing needs to be installed between the spindle bearing and the milling cutter.
- After installing the milling cutter, please check again whether the relevant washers and nuts are loose. Use a dial indicator to check whether the diameter of the milling cutter and the runout of the end face are within the allowable range. After the tool is used, it shall not be discarded at will after disassembly. Hang on a shelf to prevent the tool from bending and deforming. In special cases, when tools need to be stored horizontally, soft objects should be placed on the tools to prevent scratches and deformation.
Industry of CNC engraving machine application
The application of CNC wood engraving machine in the advertising industry is mainly reflected in the engraving and cutting of two-color board, acrylic, artificial stone, PVC board, wood, MDF, ABS and other materials. CNC engraving machine can be used to make badges, models, steel molds, engraved seals, furniture engraving, gifts, souvenirs, handmade signatures, signs, prototypes, stamping, printing molds, cutting advertising, making engraved advertising light boxes
CNC wood engraving machine can also be used to engrave various types of two-color plate logos, stone doors and windows, three-dimensional notice boards, decorative gifts, light boxes, two-color portraits, embossed medals, embedded lighthouses, organic plate embossing, three-dimensional doors, etc.
Woodworking engraving machine has high processing precision, simple operation, strong practicability, convenient maintenance, fast processing speed and suitable processing speed. The application of woodworking engraving machine in the furniture industry is mainly reflected in the functions of engraving, embossing, cutting, hollowing, etc., which greatly improves the artistic creativity of the furniture industry, perfectly realizes furniture design and furniture manufacturing, and can meet different customer needs. Common applications of engraving machines in the furniture industry include processing panels, cabinets, solid wood doors, craft wooden doors, painted doors, screens, craft windows, etc.
The CNC engraving machine in the mold industry mainly reflects the engraving of various wood and foam. The process is also widely used in the woodworking industry, such as furniture decoration, aircraft carving large circuit boards, carving solid wood, peach blossom and other furniture. In addition, the engraving machine can also be used in the precision mold industry, toy industry, handicrafts and other industries. It can be used to process copper electrodes, stamping dies, hot stamping dies, metal dies, glue dies, rubber dies, etc., and can also be used for watch and eyeglass accessories.
Stone carving industry
CNC engraving machine is mainly reflected in stone lettering, stone relief, stone carving, stone carving, stone line carving, stone cutting, stone hollowing and other functions in the stone carving industry. Machinable processing materials are marble, granite, jade, bluestone, blackstone, etc.
CNC engraving machines are also widely used in the technology industry, electronics industry, construction industry, printing and packaging industry, decoration industry, tombstone, crystal products industry and other industries.