Can a 5-axis CNC engraving machine replace a lathe?Thorpe
The five-axis CNC engraving machine is specially designed for 3D modeling, cutting and mold making, including automotive foam molds, ship molds, architectural models, non-metal molds, 3D engraving and 3D cutting of large instruments.
Five-axis CNC engraving machine features:
- Entry-level 5-axis machining center with Syntec controller or optional OSAI controller: designed for the most demanding machining requirements, highest precision and faster production.
- It is easy to profile on large workpieces, and is very suitable for the processing of three-dimensional curved surfaces.
- The working speed, walking speed and cutting speed can be controlled individually, which greatly improves the production efficiency and the quality of finished products.
- All ball screw drive, high precision and long life. The Y-axis adopts the screw-fixed nut rotation structure, and the balance is fast and reliable.
- Integral beam and beam seat design, good rigidity and high precision.
- The Z-axis transmission part and some parts are made of casting materials, which have high strength and good rigidity.
- Automatic exhaust lubrication system, software controls the amount of lubricating oil, and quantitative oil supply is timely and accurate.
8.5-axis double pendulum, B and C-axis adopt no-gap turbine transmission, the output torque is rigid, and the rear gap can be quickly and quickly adjusted.
Application of five-axis CNC engraving machine:
Mold industry: FRP wood mold, casting wood mold, foam, wood, resin products, clay mold, various non-metal 5-axis mold processing.
Composite industry: composite, trimming and stamping of carbon fiber parts, FRP molds, FRP parts, plastic parts, rubber products, sanitary products.
Ceramic sanitary ware industry: five-axis machining of various gypsum products such as gypsum molds.
Furniture industry: solid wood furniture, various furniture accessories, stair elbows and other five-axis furniture processing.
Five-axis CNC engraving machine supporting materials
Wood: Plywood, Softwood, Hardwood, MDF, Particleboard
Plastic: Acrylic, ABS, HDPE, PVC, UHMW, HDPE
Stone: Granite, Marble, Slate, Basalt, Pebble, Natural Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain
Soft Materials: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Mild Steel
Composite materials: aluminum, copper, titanium, zinc and other composite materials.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.