CNC Plasma Cutter for Metal CuttingTina
The main application fields of CNC Plasma Cutter are: stainless steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metal plates, which are mainly used for plane cutting of irregular patterns. Plasma cutting machine has the advantages of simple operation, high precision, high working efficiency and low labor intensity, and is widely used in various workpieces. CNC plasma cutting machine is usually used in chemical machinery, automobile industry, general engineering machinery and other industries. For materials that are difficult to cut by traditional methods, numerical control plasma cutting machine is used.
CNC plasma cutter
CNC plasma cutting refers to the cutting of metals using a plasma torch controlled from a computer. Plasma cutters operate by forcing a gas or compressed air at high speeds through a nozzle. Once an electric arc is introduced to the gas, ionized gas or plasma is created, the fourth state of matter. It, in turn, cuts through the metal. CNC Plasma cutter or CNC Plasma cutting machine is mainly used for carbon steel, metal, steel and steel tube cutting with 0-50mm thickness and stainless steel 0-20mm cutting. It is a cost-effective machine for metal cutting and the price is lower than the Fiber laser or YAG laser machines but it can cut very thick of steel and with very good cutting performance.
It not only has fast cutting speed, narrow kerf, small heat-affected zone of flat kerf, low workpiece deformation, simple operation, and significant energy saving effect. The ion cutting machine is suitable for the manufacture, installation and maintenance of various machinery and metal structures, as well as cutting, opening, digging, and beveling of middle and thin plates.
CNC plasma cutting
With the rise of plasma technology in modern workshops, cutting metal has never been easier. iGOLDEN CNC adopts an international excellent pilot arc plasma cutter. The plasma cutting machine is mainly used for The plasma cutting machine is configured with plasma power with 65A, 80A,100A,125A,160A, and 200A according to the thickness of the steel material. The plasma cutter is with high speed and good quality cutting performance.
The CNC Plasma Cutting Machine can cut various kinds of complex workpieces with fast cutting speed, high efficiency, good cutting surface quality, accurate cutting size, and small thermal deformation of the workpiece. Due to its high efficiency and good cutting accuracy, it has been widely used in machinery manufacturing, engineering machinery, mining machinery, shipbuilding, pressure vessels and other industries.
Composition of CNC Plasma Cutter Controller
Our CNC Plasma Cutting Machine comes with the Start control system, and Phoenix graphic cutting software is installed on the system, which has the characteristics of intuitive human-machine interface and simple and flexible operation. The controller system transmits to the driver through the I/O interface control circuit to control the motor to achieve position control and complete the graphic cutting process. The torch height control has two main functions, one is to achieve the initial positioning function when the plasma starts the arc, and the other is to achieve automatic control of the torch height during the cutting process. Our CNC Plasma Cutting Machine uses an Automatic arc voltage height controller.
Plasma cutting cnc advantage & features
- The Plasma Cutting Machine can cut all metal sheets. The cutting area is very wide.
- The plasma power supply we use is the best pilot arc plasma cutter. Equipped with a good plasma cutting torch, it is suitable for cutting most metals, such as stainless steel, alloy, aluminum, low carbon steel, carbon steel, etc. Whether you are a professional user or a DIY user, it will provide you with professional cutting functions. Powerful and reliable product, you should not miss it!
- The cutting speed of the metal cutting machine is very fast and the efficiency is high. The cutting speed can reach more than 10m/min.
- The cutting precision is higher than the flame cutting machine. The underwater cutting has no deformation, and the fine plasma cutting has higher precision.
- The Plasma Cutting Machines use a professional plasma CNC system. It is all offline work and humanized operation.
- The CNC Plasma uses the advanced USB interface to work offline with fast data transmission and does not occupy computer resources.
- This Metal Cutting Machine can be compatible with a variety of software.
- The machine is with the function of continued carving when power outage and breakpoint. And the function of processing time prediction and automatic tool setting.
- Affordable factory direct price and one year warranty.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.