Best CNC Plasma Cutter For Sale
The plasma cutting machines provided by our company include flat plasma cutting machine, plate and tube integrated plasma cutting machine, square tube plasma cutting machine, portable plasma cutting machine, round tube plasma cutting machine, gantry plasma cutting machine.
Do you have a thought to DIY or buy an affordable CNC Plasma Cutter? We’ll provide you with the competitive CNC Plasma Table with expert customer service to satisfied your requirements.
Category: CNC Plasma Cutter
Response time: Within 1 hour
Supply Ability: 300 sets/month
CNC plasma table
CNC plasma tables by iGOLDEN provide a broad range of cutting solutions. Designed for top-notch cut quality, a iGOLDENCNC plasma table is durable enough to run full production for years, yet nimble enough to cut intricate shapes with ease. iGOLDEN is here to help you select the best CNC plasma cutting table to meet your specific needs.
The table cuts a 4×4 4×8 5×10 area and works well with 4×8 and 4×10 sheets. In fact, the software allows you to automatically layout and cut 4×8 or larger (up to 20 ft long) shapes.
Industrial CNC cutting table system offers all the features to get started on cutting carbon steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal in any 2D graphics. The included Digital Torch Height Controller maintains distance between the plasma torch and your work – producing smooth edges, sharp details and high precision.
CNC plasma cutting table
CNC PLASMA CUTTERS
If you’re looking for a CNC plasma cutter that provides industry-leading performance at an affordable price, iGOLDEN Tools’s iGP Plasma series present several outstanding options. These CNC plasma cutting machines produce fantastic edge finishes, yielding unparalleled accuracy and quality of cut.
OUR CNC PLASMA TABLES ARE BUILT FOR QUALITY CUTS
For our iGP plasma series, we use a one-piece, all-welded steel frame, which ensures accuracy, longevity and the ability to handle more power. These machines are capable of using power supplies up to 400 amps, allowing a wide range of possibilities for what you can cut. Each CNC plasma cutter uses a helical rack and pinion drive system for the X and Y axes, while a precision ground ball screw is used for the shorter Z axis stroke. With automatic height control, the machine also maintains the proper height gap for the torch no matter where you are on the panel.
PRODUCTION IS EASY WITH OUR RELIABLE, USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL SYSTEM
Our control system is based on industrial PLC programming, making it extremely reliable. Because we built our machines to run on standard G-code, the control system is compatible with just about any software you can find. Each CNC plasma cutter also has a wireless connection for the control system so you can have your PC set up anywhere in the shop. Plate sensing, which allows the torch to come down until it detects the surface, is another state-of-the-art feature within the controller. This maximizes accuracy by keeping the curve width consistent, and it also reduces the amount of consumables needed, saving you a lot of money in the long run.
LEARN MORE FROM OUR CNC EXPERTS
Trying to figure out which Plasma Cutting machine is right for you? Contact our team to learn more about how our tools can craft anything you have in mind.
Portable cnc plasma cutter
Portable CNC Plasma cutting Machine
A new portable design man carried construction is applied to the mini CNC plasma cutter machine here. Although it is small in volume, it can still cut 5ft x 10ft metal sheets as the stroke for X & Y axis is 1500x3000mm. The portable design enables us to put the plasma cnc in any location as the production needs. Let us give an example to interpret this point here. Suppose we want to cut a 12-meter-long steel plate, and such a large steel plate is not easy to move. So how do we put it on the machine to cut it? Taking the portable cnc plasma cutter here, we put it on the metal plate, and then we start the equipment to cut. Therefore, it is the right solution for the giant metal materials cut. Except for the plasma torch, it has a flame cutting torch also. 5ft x 10ft Portable cnc flame plasma cutting machine for sale with unmatched service now!
Portable CNC Flame/Plasma Cutting Machine
● Mini portable design, Man-carried construction; Two options available on stroke: 1500x3000mm (5ft x 10ft) and 1500x2500mm (5ft x 8ft). Mini cnc plasma cutter with portable design
● The default configuration coming with two torches, one plasma cut torch, and one Oxy-fuel flame cutting torch. plasma torch of mini cnc plasma cutter
● The portable cnc plasma cutter is equipped with an automatic torque height controller (THC controller). auto torch height control of mini cnc plasma cutter
● Professional plasma cutting controller dedicated for portable plasma cnc – STARFIRE control system with LED display in English. mini cnc plasma cutter control system
● A cut drawing library with rich resources is built into the cnc system. Production cuts can be executed by simply setting the size parameters. drawing library in the mini plasma cutter system
● Plug and Play design. mini cnc plasma cutter with plug and play design ● X & Y axis is adopting rack and pinion transmission. rack on mini cnc plasma cutter
Gantry type cnc plasma cutting machine
Heavy Frame Metal Plasma Cutting Machine Sheet Tube Metal Cutting CNC Plasma Cutter Gantry Plasma Flame Cutting Machine
1. Heavy-duty gantry cutting machine adopts heavy-duty frame, heavy-duty guide rail, good stability, large span, the gauge has a width of 4 meters, 5 meters, and 6 meters, and the length can be from 8 meters to tens of meters.
2. It can realize double flame or double plasma cutting at the same time, forming 2 workpieces at a time, increasing double efficiency, saving half of the time, half of labor and one piece of equipment.
3. Equipped with high-power plasma power supply, such as 200A 300A 400A, to achieve plasma thick plate cutting. The plasma cutting speed is 3-5 times that of flame cutting, which improves production efficiency.
4. Multi-head plasma or flame straight cutting can be added, multiple workpieces at the same time, saving time.
5. The heavy-duty gantry cutting machine has beautiful appearance and high-end atmosphere, demonstrating the strength of the enterprise and improving its competitiveness among competitors.
CNC plasma cutting Applications
The plasma cutting machine can cut various metals that are difficult to cut by oxygen cutting with different working gases, especially for non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel), the cutting effect is better; such as stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel iron plate, aluminum plate, plated,copper etc. And could add flame head for cutting more thicker metal within 300mm. Thus it is widely applied in industries such as machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, petro-chemical, war industry, metallurgy, aerospace, boiler and pressure vessel, locomotive etc.
The main advantage of zinc plate, white steel plate and titanium plate is that when cutting metal with small thickness, the plasma cutting speed is fast, especially when cutting ordinary carbon steel sheet, the speed can reach 5~6 times of oxygen cutting method. The surface is smooth, the thermal deformation is small, and there is almost no heat affected zone.
iGOLDENCNC, Your best choice
Becoming a customer of iGOLDENCNC, we will cooperate with you on the basis of complete trust and comfort. You will find that we are a reputable supplier and worth your trust. We understand that every customer is valuable, and we will cherish every opportunity to cooperate!
Strict Quality Control System
Advanced testing equipment are used, such as: dynamic balance tester, CNC high precision machining machine, 3D measuring machine; iGOLDENCNC has established a complete and strict quality control system, including 48-hour running test and 72-hour aging test, to ensure the excellent quality of our machines.
Do you need a catalogue, price or machine working video?
Please let us know your name and email, we will send you more information asap
Aluminium Metal Steel Plate CNC Plasma Cutter
Introduction of Plasma cutter:
A plasma arc cutting machine is a machine that processes metal materials with the help of plasma cutting technology.
Plasma cutting is a processing method that uses the heat of a high-temperature plasma arc to melt (and evaporate) the metal part or part of the incision of the workpiece, and remove the molten metal by the momentum of high-speed plasma to form an incision.
There are no reviews yet.