Daily maintenance method for CNC wood cutting machineThorpe
As a number of control router manufacturers, I often encounter customers in questioning the daily maintenance of machines. The correct maintenance method can not only improve the working efficiency of the CNC wood cutting machine, but also expand the service life of the CNC wood cutting machine.
Today, we will see how to make everyday maintenance in the CNC wood cutting machine.
- Regularly clean the dust in the electrical box (Note: Be sure to cut off the power supply, wait until the inverter is not displayed, and before performing, the main circuit power indicator is off). Check whether the screws of the terminal and each component are loose to ensure that the circuit is safely reliable. If the CNC wood cutting machinerequires a computer to run, you need to clean the interior of the computer. Excessive dust in the computer will result in computer failure, and signal errors can cause the CNC wood router unsatisfactory.
- Whether it is a shelf or a screw machine, the dust and debris must be cleaned on the workbench and drive system every day. If you do not clean up, there will be many dust and impurities, rails, and long-standing bearings inside, which will cause screws and bearing rotational resistors, and cause the engraving speed to slightly rotate faster, stepping and misalignment. And regularly (weekly) lubrication transmission system (X / Y / Z three axis). The machine with automatic lubrication will be automatically lubricated, check the threaded portion of the oil and rail in the rack; the manual lubricated engraving machine needs to be lubricated in 3-5 days.
- It is recommended to use the continuous runtime of theCNC wood cutting machine10 hours 10 hours a day.
- The water cooling spindle must ensure that the cooling water is cleaned (the purple water is best), and the water pump is working properly. The water cooling spindle motor should not be lack of water. The cooling water needs to be replaced regularly to prevent too high water temperature and discover the spindle heat. To stop the operation, check the cooling water and cooling pump in time. If the working ambient temperature is too low in winter, it is necessary to replace cooling water with antifreeze.
- The air cooling spindle should be checked on time for cooling fan operation. If the temperature of the spindle is too high or the fan is faulty, it should be turned off to maintain it in time.
- The control motor of the CNC wood cutting machineis divided into a stepping motor, easy to servo motor and servo motor. During the daily work, if the machine is discovered, it must be closed in time. Manually run the machine to find the source of the sound, then contact the maintenance person or the seller’s after-sales person, and repair or replace the motor.
- If you use a machine for a long time, you should be lubricated (weekly) to ensure the flexibility of the transmission system.
About how to maintain a CNC wood cutting machine, IGOLDEN is some of the relevant knowledge prepared for you. Any machine must be maintained at the same time as usage. This can improve work efficiency and extend the life of the machine. If you have other questions about the engraving machine, you can leave a message to us, our technicians will reply you in time. I hope it can help you.