High Speed Automatic CNC Side Hole Drilling Machine For FurnitureThorpe
What Automatic CNC Side Hole Drilling Machine Used for?
High Speed Automatic CNC Side Hole Drilling Machine is mainly used for wood panel hole drilling , This machine combines all the elements needed for a furniture manufacturer to design and machine custom cabinets,wardrobe, custom furniture and support products. It is specialized in making nested based production of cabinets, closet and customized furniture.
- Production can be completed with automatic functions, no need for professional drilling technicians, zero-based operator after one hour training can set to work at once, significant savings in labor costs.
- Infrared scanning, precise and fast data import, rapid positioning of sheet material, hole position processing on the side of the sheet material, wide compatibility, supporting docking all kinds of furniture design production software.
- Intelligent punching, no need to pay attention to the placement of the plate ruler, laser scanning accurate positioning, intelligent judgment of empty position,high precision, high speed.
- Using the newest control system, fastest machine operation speed.
- Wood Furniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
- Advertising Industry: Advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
- Die Industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.
- It meets the specified voltage and the grounding is good.
- The cnc laser drilling machine must be placed in a dry, non-corrosive, stable, horizontal position.
- First loosen the surrounding pallet and adjust the angle of the grinding disc.
- Lock all locking parts before starting.
- Only work normally after starting up
- When the grinding work is finished, the power of the machine should be cut off.
- Changing the machine without approval may cause undesirable consequences.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.