Basic Knowledge Of Laser Wood Cutting And Engraving MachineGlover
Laser wood cutting and engraving machine offers precise and aesthetical engraving and cutting of non-metal materials. The machine primarily uses CO2 gas along with electricity to produce a laser beam that can cut through or engrave most materials.
A glass tube helps to focus laser beam onto the surface of the material, the beam goes down the tube and out the nozzle through focus lens. Once the beam exits the tube, it comes in contact with the surface of the material to be engraved.
The speed can be controlled to ensure smooth and reliable engraving moreover the worktable it comes with is able to work with hard materials such as wood, acrylic etc.
Laser wood cutting and engraving machine is a useful process for personalizing or customizing an object made from wood, leather or stainless steel, but the process may be inappropriate for industrial parts-marking application as the depth of the cut can compromise aspects of the material that are critical to its performance.
Let us briefly understand the basic knowledge of laser wood cutting and engraving machine together. Get up and see…
1. Theoretical basis: The training work must start from theoretical training, and the operator must be able to carry out practical manipulation training after passing the theoretical examination. If the theoretical training fails, the manipulation training cannot be carried out decisively.
2. Machine operation training: After the above various trainings, through the explanation of the trained staff and the comprehension assessment of the operating staff: the operating staff are trained on operating safety and operating precautions, and the trained staff will be on the operating safety issues After signing for approval, the operator can conduct machine operation training.
3. The scope of application of materials: the operator must understand the scope of application of various materials, recognize different materials, different thicknesses, and different finished product sizes. Understand the different engraving methods of different materials.
4. The operation of various software of the laser engraving machine: software training can be carried out after passing the above training. The software training is mainly concentrated in the field of user application; for the aspects that the user does not need, you can learn by yourself according to the training manual. The requirements of the software are: various types of software, various manipulations, innate path, and ability to quickly find path errors.
5. The use of laser engraving machine tools: after the theoretical training, the training of the tools must be carried out. Operators must be clear about common tools, engraving motor speed, travel speed, matters needing attention, etc., and operators must understand the application of tools.
Six. Maintenance: laser cutter engraver machine operation various matters needing attention and laser engraving machine maintenance training.
Applicable mterialsWood, bamboo, jade, marble, organic glass, crystal, plastic, garments, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic, glass and other nonmetal materials.Applicable industriesAdvertisement, arts and crafts, leather, toys, garments, model, building upholster, computerized embroidery and clipping, packaging and paper indus.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.