Professional Handheld Fiber Laser Welding MachineThorpe
What is the Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine?
The Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine is a new generation of laser welding equipment, which belongs to non-contact welding. The operation process does not require pressure and its working principle is to directly irradiate a high-energy intensity laser beam on the surface of the material. The material is melted inside, and then cooled and crystallized to form a weld through the interaction of the laser and the material.
Laser welding can be applied to the welding of titanium, nickel, tin, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, niobium, gold, silver and other metals and their alloys, as well as steel, Kovar and other alloys of the same material. It can be applied to the welding of various dissimilar metals such as copper-nickel, nickel-titanium, copper-titanium, titanium-molybdenum, brass-copper, and low carbon steel-copper. At the same time, it is also widely used in industries such as mobile phone communications, electronic components, glasses and watches, jewelry, hardware products, precision equipment, medical equipment, auto parts, and craft gifts.
1.Hand-held laser welding machine, fixed optical path, flexible and convenient, long-distance laser welding
2.Hand-held welding head is light and flexible, meeting a variety of angles, welding in multiple positions
3.Infrared positioning, the welding position is more accurate, ensuring a more beautiful weld
4.Fast welding speed, easy operation, reduced time and cost
5.Laser welding depth is large, welding is strong, suitable for all kinds of complicated welding.
Main Features :
- The hand-held welding gun head is flexible and convenient for outdoor welding.
- The operating mode of the hand-held welding tip allows the workpiece to be welded at any angle anywhere.
Intelligent switching of dual light paths, evenly distributing energy according to a different time and different light.
- Suitable for all kinds of complicated welding methods and spot welding of various equipment.
- The operation is simple, it can be welded at the beginning, and it is not necessary to cost a large amount of money to weld the master.
- No welding station is required, the space is small, the welding products are diversified, and the product shape is flexible.
- Low material costs, low energy consumption, and low maintenance costs.
Used in the kitchen and bathroom industry, home appliance industry, advertising industry, mold industry, stainless steel door and window industry, handicraft industry, home goods industry, furniture industry, auto parts industry, etc.