Linear Atc Cnc Nesting Machine for Furniture Making
The Introduction to Linear Atc Cnc Nesting Machine
Linear Atc Cnc Nesting Machine is suitable for solid wave board process, door of cabinet, wooden door, artistic wooden door, no-paint door, avoid wind, process of the artistic window, shoes cleaning machine, the cabinet of the playing machine and the board, mahjong table, computer table.
Nesting CNC Router is a special CNC machine used for cutting and grooving of custom-made furniture. It is free from the traditional reliance on manual cutting mode. Through the combination of design, disassembly and typesetting software, intelligent production is realized.
* Auto tool magazines can move with the gantry, for processing furniture like cabinet, door
* With automatic feeding device, it not only saves the time and effort of manual feeding, but also greatly improves production efficiency.
* Adopting linear tool change mode, the tool change speed is fast, and the automatic tool change function can be realized in a few seconds.
- Linear automatic tool changer system saves lots of time of tool changing;
- With auto loading and unloading function, it’s more efficient and faster;
- Quality CNC Kits, such as the Italy HSD spindle, Japan YASKAWA servo motor, Syntec control system, etc.;
- Strong steel machine body can suffer a long time and continuous working.
The bed is made of thickened square tube welding bed, which has the advantages of high precision, reliable performance and durability.
The guide rail adopts imported linear square gauge with reliable accuracy; equipped with an automatic lubrication system to ensure that the guide rail is durable.
The limited position adopts the original limit of Japan Omron to improve the accuracy of returning to the origin.
Adopting Taiwan Baoyuan system, efficient and automatic processing, which saves you time and investment costs, and improves production efficiency.
Wood Furniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.