Metal Milling and Engraving Machine 6060 Mould CNC Router-igolden-cnc
This 4040/6060/6090 small CNC router is mainly used for plastic, aluminum die-cast, and aluminium extrusion material types, wood, PCB, iron, copper, able to perform milling for various shapes and sizes, Recommended for small quantity customization.
Details of 6060 CNC Router
Semi-covered ATC Hobby CNC Wood Router iGW-MST Mini carving machine is a small CNC woodworking machine semi-protective device. It has high accuracy, good performance, low price, small footprint, and is mainly used for various small mould engraving. It is widely used in the mould industry, industrial processing and handicraft processing industry.
Machine Features of the 6060 Mini Mould CNC Router
- Casting fuselage has high stability, strong and durable, which greatly prolongs the service life of the machine.
- CNC router machine 6060 use Taiwan imported straight-line square rail to ensure stable operation and improve carving accuracy.
- Three-axis dust-proof design, perfectly maintain the internal cleanliness of the machine, reduce wear and tear;
4.High accuracy, low price and small footprint;
5.Automatic tool change function, saving manual tool changing time;
6.Heavy industry quality, stable operation for 10 years;
7.Easy to operate, quick obstacle removal, conducive to learning;
8.Supported by industry leader iGOLDENCNC.
Sample & Application for Metal CNC Milling Machine:
The CNC milling machine is used for Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless steel, mold steel, MDF sheets, PMMA, PVC sheets, ABS sheet, KT sheet, Timber, Gemstone, Marble, Aluminum, and plastic composite panel, Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Plastics, etc.
- It is suitable for engraving, milling, and drilling compactly all sorts of materials such as steel, copper, aluminum, and plastics.
- It is widely used in automotive, injection mould, ironware mould, and engrave mould industries.
- It is specially designed for engraving and milling molds, eyeglasses, watch, panel, badge, brand, graphics, and words of three-dimensional and outside surface’s sleeking of large size molds.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.