Portable CNC Plasma Cutting Machine Metal Cutting CutterThorpe
What is the Portable CNC Plasma Cutting Machine?
The Portable CNC Plasma Cutting Machine for sale machine has a compact and microstructure. The horizontal and vertical rails of the whole machine are made of hard aluminium alloy, which reduces the weight of the equipment, so as to achieve the characteristics of easy movement, compact and flexible operation. It is an ideal upgrade product to replace handheld flame-cutting equipment, handheld plasma cutting devices, profiling cutting machines and semi-automatic cutting carts. The use is as flexible and convenient as the cutting trolley, and it can be moved at will without occupying a fixed site. It is a CNC equipment specially used for sheet metal blanking.
Plasma cutting machine also called plasma cutter, and plasma cutting is a processing method that uses the heat of a high-temperature plasma arc to partially or partially melt (and evaporate) the metal at the incision of the workpiece and uses the momentum of the high-speed plasma to remove the molten metal to form an incision. plasma cutting machine including portable plasma cutter, or table plasma cutting or with rotary device.
Features of CNC Plasma Cutting Machine
1) The beam uses light structural design,with good rigidity structure, light deadweight .
2) Cutting mouth is small, tidy,and avoid a second dressing processing.
3) It can apply to iron sheet, the aluminium sheet, the galvanized sheet, hundred steel plates , metal plates.
4) The numerical control system disposes high, the automatic striking arc, the performance is stable.
5) Support Wentai, Astronautics Haire, ARTCAM softwares, Type3 produce standard G code way document,also can change software to read AUTOCAD softwares produce DXF form documents.
Application of Portable Plasma Cutting Machine
Cutting on Iron Plate, Aluminum sheet, Galvanized Sheet, Stainless,Titanium plates etc.
Cars, motorcycles, pressure vessels, chemical machinery, nuclear industry, general machinery, engineering machinery, steel structure, shipbuilding and other industries
Widely used in machine tool manufacturing, petrochemical equipment, light industry machinery, shipbuilding, pressure vessels, engineering machinery, mining machinery, electric power, bridge construction, aerospace, steel structures, boilers, radiators, and other industries.