Stone engraving machine_Large stone engraving machine
Heavy-duty stone engraving machines solve some of the disadvantages of light-duty stone engraving machines. The heavy-duty stone engraving machine not only greatly improves the bearing capacity, but also adopts rack drive, which improves the engraving efficiency of the engraving machine. It can engrave calligraphy and paintings on stone, ceramics and ceramic tiles, and can meet the requirements of personalized home decoration and tooling art design.
The stone carving industry is a traditional industry in China. The heavy-duty stone engraving machine makes up for the insufficiency of the light-duty stone engraving machine, and can fully meet the needs of customers for diversified functions of the engraving machine. It greatly improves the performance of the stone engraving machine, helps meet the demand for energy saving and emission reduction advocated by the society, and improves the effective use of resources.
In terms of processing principle, engraving is a combination of drilling and milling, and the engraving machine can freely use various data input forms as needed. There are two types of computer engraving machines: laser engraving machines and mechanical engraving machines, both of which have high power and low power. Since the application scale of engraving machines is very wide, it is necessary to understand the most suitable application scale of various engraving machines. Low power is only suitable for two-color panels, architectural models, small signs, three-dimensional technical products, etc. Because the power is too small, it greatly affects the scale of its application. A high-power engraving machine can do what a low-power engraving machine can do. Best for large area cutting, embossing, engraving.
The selection of stone engraving machine is particularly important in the stone machinery industry.
How to choose the right stone engraving machine is as follows:
- Pay attention to the function of the engraving machine. The engraving motor of the engraving machine is divided into high power and low power. Some engraving machines have low power and are only suitable for the processing of two-color plates, architectural models, small signs, three-dimensional craft products and other materials. This technique has been popular for some time, but the engraving power is too small, which greatly affects its application scale. The other is an engraving machine with a high-power engraving head. This kind of engraving machine is divided into two categories, one is a large-format cutting machine: the format is usually more than one meter, but the accuracy of this kind of engraving machine is usually poor; the other is a large-format cutting machine. This class is medium format engraving machine: This type of engraving machine is usually used for precision machining and organic sign making.
- Understand the function and function of the engraving motor, and the engraving head motor of the engraving machine is also very important. Since the head motor works continuously for a long time, if the engraving head motor is not good, it will also affect the use of the engraving machine.
- The motor speed of the engraving head is adjustable. Typically, the speed can be adjusted from a few thousand rpm to 30,000 rpm. If the speed is not adjustable or the speed can be adjusted within a small range, the engraving machine is difficult to use. The biggest limitation is that different engraving head speeds must be used for different engraving materials.
- Engraving machine body production process: high-power engraving machines require that the body must be precise and stable. Therefore, casting should be used for long-term high-power engraving to ensure its machining accuracy and stability.
- Controllers are usually divided into two categories: one type of controller is only used for driving, and all its computing operations are completed by the computer. When the engraving machine is working, the computer is in a waiting state and cannot perform the typesetting operation. Another type of controller is controlled by a single-board computer or a single-chip microcomputer. This controller is actually a computer, so as long as the engraving machine starts working, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting operations, especially when engraving for a long time. , the advantage is particularly obvious.
- The screw and guide rail are also the main components of the engraving machine. A good lead screw and guide rail is the guarantee of its long-term engraving accuracy and function. Also, sample engraving before purchase is very important.
When choosing a stone engraving machine, you must first pay attention to the source of the information. First, if you found it online, carefully read the online content, website planning and professional level, and then call to determine the strength. Without strength, quality and after-sales cannot be guaranteed; after initial screening of several companies, go to the company for on-site inspection