What is The Best CNC Router for My Business?
When using the CNC router, it is inevitable that you will encounter some problems. At this time, the technicians must understand some knowledge in this area. And then they can calmly deal with the problems when they encounter them.
In this article, we will try to answer some of the most common problems and challenges faced in CNC router machining, and propose solutions to these problems.
How To Solve The Problems When Using CNC Router?
The solution of bandaging knife
When the tool is stuck, press the “emergency stop switch” button on the CNC router immediately to stop the current work. Check whether the workpiece is damaged, and then grind it on the spindle for 2 hours according to the spindle running-in procedure.
A solution of broken tools
This situation is generally due to unqualified tool quality, the low hardness of cutting and milling materials, or too fast feed speed, which easily causes short tools. When the tool is broken, you should stop cutting immediately, record the serial number of the current processing path, change the tool, find the position before the tool breakpoint, continue processing according to the initial serial number, and restore the normal processing state.
The chuck interferes with the workpiece
If there is interference, immediately press the “emergency stop switch” button on the CNC router machine to terminate the current processing, check whether the workpiece can be repaired. And then re-clamp the tool to continue processing. Generally, the tool length to be extended will be given in the machining process list after programming. As long as the tool is selected and clamped as required, interference can be avoided. Therefore, CNC router manufacturers remind users to choose the right tool according to the depth of the processing size. Avoid affecting the work due to inappropriateness.
Misalignment or wrong size when engraving
- Check whether the path of the engraving software is correct;
- Check the gap size of the screw rod and whether the fastening screw of the polished rod is loose;
- Check that the software parameters are set correctly.
CNC engraving machine output failure
- There is no output, please check whether the computer and the control box are connected correctly;
- Open whether the space in the settings of the engraving manager is full, and delete the unused files in the manager;
- Check whether the signal line wiring is loose, and carefully check whether all lines are connected;
The engraving effect is not good
- Whether the cutter head is still sharp, if it is worn, sharpen or replace it in time.
- Whether the tool settings in the software match the tools actually used and whether the settings are correct.
- Whether to add lubricant when carving metal, jade, glass, and other hard materials.
- Whether the toolbar is concentric.
How to Maintain the CNC Router:
In actual use, use it normally in accordance with the operating specifications.
Daily maintenance requires cleaning and refueling of the work surface and equipment after the work is completed every day to avoid unnecessary losses.
Regular maintenance is required to be carried out once a month. The purpose of maintenance is to check whether the screws of various parts of the machine are loose and to ensure that the machine’s lubrication and environmental conditions are good.
If you cannot solve the problem by yourself, it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer for consultation, explain the situation to the manufacturer in detail, and make the next processing decision based on the feedback of the after-sales personnel. FORSUN CNC’s after-sales support is second to none. Although all our machines have been tested before use, if you need help in the use of the engraving machine, you can contact us for a free consultation and we will give you a satisfactory answer as soon as possible.