What should be prepared before starting the CNC cutting machine for panel furniture?Thorpe
Panel furniture CNC cutting machine is a popular product in recent years. What we bring to you today is, after you buy the panel furniture CNC cutting machine, what should we prepare before starting the machine?
- Turn on the power and release the emergency stop button of the CNC cutting machine. In this way, it can be ensured that the CNC cutting machine has been prepared for start-up use.
- Turn on the computer connected to the panel furniture CNC feeding machine, enter the established operating system, find the software that controls the device, and double-click to open the panel furniture CNC feeding machine software on the computer.
- Check whether the panel furniture CNC cutting machine system is normal. If there is an error message about the panel furniture CNC cutting machine in the system, you can no longer use it to work, and find out the reason for the error and repair it.
- Measure whether the size of the work piece will exceed the range of the pneumatic clamp of the CNC cutting machine, and make adjustments. Once the work piece is too large, it will affect the normal operation of the equipment and may cause damage to the machine.
- Start the pressure device of the panel furniture CNC cutting machine, and normal processing can be carried out after the test is no problem.
The above is the operation and start-up sequence and requirements of the CNC cutting machine of the panel furniture production line. During the operation and use, customers should operate and use strictly according to the requirements. Operation can also better improve processing efficiency and quality.
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.