Why does the woodworking engraving machine always break the knife?Thorpe
Woodworking engraving machine operation methods and steps, woodworking engraving machine programming tutorial video, what brand of woodworking engraving machine is the best, how much does a woodworking engraving machine cost, a list of woodworking engraving machine brands, how much does a woodworking engraving machine cost, woodworking engraving machine engraving machine manufacturer
Broken knife is a common fault problem in engraving machine equipment, which often occurs in equipment with high hardness of the engraved material. For woodworking engraving machines, the objects of engraving are mainly wooden materials, and the hardness of such materials is often not very high, which can be regarded as very soft compared to stone and metal materials. But in actual use, it can be found that the woodworking engraving machine will still have a broken knife. Why is this?
- The direction of the woodworking engraving machine. The direction of engraving should be determined according to the set pattern and the characteristics of the material itself. If the texture of the material is horizontal, the woodworking engraving machine will move the knife vertically, which will easily burden the knife and be easily damaged for a long time;
- Lubrication and cooling. In the daily use of knives, the knives should be lubricated frequently, and some cooling measures should be taken to the knives and the machine itself during the work of the woodworking engraving machine;
- The tool itself. When choosing a tool, you should choose a durable tool. It is better if you can use different tools according to the difference in processing materials.
In fact, it is not difficult to find the reason for the broken knife after observing the engraving process of the woodworking engraving machine. The broken knife of the woodworking engraving machine often does not occur when carving hard wood, but when carving tough wood, it is easy to break the knife. Because the hardness of hard wood is often unable to beat the value of stone and metal, and the carving knife is not afraid of such hardness. When engraving wood with sufficient toughness, if the woodworking engraving machine does not engrave along the grain, but cuts across the grain, it is easy to encounter huge resistance, which is the main factor leading to the broken knife.
Therefore, when engraving wood, whether it is manual or woodworking engraving machine, experienced operators will pay attention to engraving along the texture, which is more labor-saving and less prone to problems.
The daily maintenance of the tool of the woodworking engraving machine is also very important
Maintenance and sharpening of engraving machine tools are also very important issues. When the work of the woodworking engraving machine is completed, the tools should be put away first, and then rested; if they are to be used again after a period of time, the tools should be trimmed or oiled (to prevent moisture and rust), and put them in different categories. Toolbox or tool bag for next use.
Why does the woodworking engraving machine always break the knife?
- The size of the jacket should be appropriate, with cross-section, wear, not round enough, and the inner hole has a tapered jacket must not be selected, otherwise it will cause the tool handle to vibrate, and the woodworking engraving machine cannot achieve the ideal engraving effect.
- It is necessary to check the toughness of the tool frequently. If it is blunt, it should be replaced immediately, because the continuous use will not only have a bad engraving effect, but also break the knife.
- When using the woodworking engraving machine, it should be noted that the thickness of the processing cannot exceed the thickness that the cutting edge can cut, otherwise the knife will still be broken.
- For the cutting of different materials, a reasonable cutting speed should be used.
- The cutting speed should be balanced, and the speed should be as consistent as possible to achieve better results. The cutting process cannot be stopped, and the correct use of woodworking engraving machine tools should be done in one go.
- Special cleaning agent should be used to remove dirt from knives