Wooden Door Making ATC CNC RouterThorpe
ATC CNC Router Machine is equipped for wood door making, cabinet door making, home door making, room door making, the wood door making machine is mainly used for wood door mass production.
The ATC CNC router machine is equipped with a 9.0kw air-cooled spindle, can choose 8,10,12 tool magazines to meet processing needs. It can also be equipped with a 9-hole drilling package that can run independently, which is efficient It is stable and does not need to be expanded due to large diameter holes, and can be processed into any non-metallic material hole at one time.
Features and Advantages of the Wooden Door ATC CNC Router
- Double working tables for work exchange, which can improve the working effeciency and production.
- Linear rails on X, Y (Y axis is controlled by two motors) and Z (Taiwan ball screw transmission) axis are used to guarantee high accuracy and stable performance, and support heavy weight. The square sliding blocks are of good dust-proof effect. Automatic oil feeding and lubricating system makes the regular maintenance very easy.
- Superior high power air-cooling spindle could keep working at low noise level, safeguarding stability for long-time operation.
- Break-point memory function enables the machine to continue the unfinished work after a work shift or accidents, such as tool breaking.
- Compatible with many CAD/CAM software, such as Type3, Artcam, Castmate, Wentai, etc.
Options of ATC CNC Router Machine
Loading Platform: When automatic feeding is required, the adsorption device mounted on the beam can absorb the plate from the auxiliary feeding platform, and drag the plate to the processing table through the movement of the beam.
Unloading Platform: Through the pushing system mounted on the beam, the processed plates can be pushed to the blanking table. The auxiliary conveyor’s conveyor can complete the feeding without moving the position of the board.
Wood door making machine is widely used in process for single lines, milling, 3D cutting and engraving in furniture processing industry, woodworking decoration, wood art work, home decoration, doors manufacturing.