1325 CO2 Laser Engraver Machine for SaleThorpe
What is the 1325 CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine?
Flatbed type 1325 CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine for thin metal and non-metal material, the standard worktable size is 1300*2500, equipped with 180w/260w/300w laser tube, to meet the engraving and cutting needs of large-format plates such as stainless steel, carbon steel, wood, acrylic, etc.
The CO2 metal and nonmetal laser cutting machine with the wide using area. The special designed machine structure and auto focus laser head, with the help of the oxygen gas, to obtain good metal and nonmetal cutting result.
The machine mainly cut for stainless sheet, carbon steel, acrylic, wood, plywood, MDF, double-color board, etc.
Features of the CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
Advanced Laser Tube
Higher laser output power density, concentrated beam, uniform spot, high work efficiency, high cutting speed. The laser tube adopts special manufacturing technology, the laser beam becomes sharp after focusing, the marking line is narrow, the scale is deep, the resolution is high, and the picture quality is clear.
Mix Cutting Head
Special cutting head for mixed cutting, it can be used to cut metal and non-metal materials. At the same time, auto focus can be achieved. Save time and cost, improve work efficiency and processing accuracy.
Advantage of the CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
- CO2 Sealed glass laser tube.
- DSP controlling system, rich functions, can effect engraving on plane, gradient engraving by 360 degree, cutting and drilling holes etc.It can completely work off-line and do not take any computer resources.
- Has the function of re-carving after break point and power failure.
- Transmit files directly in Coreldraw, AutoCAD,etc.
- Adopt Hiwin linear square rails, more precision.
6.Water chiller cooling system, can cool the laser tube well.
- Has the function of forecasting process time.
- Big power three phase stepper motors.
Applicable Industries for the CO2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine
Model Industry(construction models, aviation and navigation models and wooden toys), advertising, decoration, art crafts, and electric appliances, etc.
Applicable Materials:Non-metal materials such as acrylic, wood planks(light planks), bamboo ware. Double colored boards, paper, leather, shells, coconut shells, ox horns, resin animal grease,ABS boards, etc.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.