ATC Nesting CNC Furniture Making Machine for MDF wooden furniture
What is the ATC Nesting CNC Furniture Making Machine?
The ATC Nesting CNC Furniture Making Machine with line tool changer is equipped with a 9.0kw air-cooled spindle, and independent operation. High speed, high precision, high efficiency and stability. At the same time, it is equipped with multifunction row drilling package and level spindle, which can drill holes, mill grooves,It is suitable for processing various cabinet doors and wooden doors.
1.Wide Application Range：a.>Production and processing of various types of furniture: cabinets, wardrobes, office furniture, computer tables, children’s furniture, panel furniture, cutting and cutting, slotting and perforating, decoration hollow frames, soft bag background wall production, etc.;
b.>Wooden door and furniture decoration industry: solid wood and composite door, cabinet door, large-area plate carving, solid wood, panel furniture carving, solid wood art mural carving, etc;
c.>Wood products processing: clocks, sporting goods and equipment;
d.>Musical instrument industry: three-dimensional curved surface and shape cutting of sculpture musical instruments;
e.>Crafts industry: photo frames, jewellery boxes.
2.Advanced core technology: The Spindle with Italy HSD Air cooling 9kw ATC spindle+HSD drilling unite + Saw, The Rail with Taiwan xinyue square guide rail.
3.Easy to Operate,Complete Functions.
Automatic labeling machine
* The automatic labeling machine can be used alone,can also be configured with production lines; suitable for various bottle of beverages,juice,purfied water,condiments,beer and other industries; allowing steady feeding and smooth inserting of labels
Sample and Application
* Wood furniture industry: Wave plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates,
cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
* Advertising industry: Advertising identification, sign making, acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making, blaster
molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
* Die industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand , plastic
sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planjs and other non-metallic mold.
* Relief sculpture and 3D engraving.
* Cylindrical object.