Solutions For Vibration Patterns When Best CNC Router For Woodworking Process Parts
When purchasing a new best cnc router for woodworking, you must take the time to understand the most important aspects of your new machine. Many operators often encounter problems when using the woodworking cnc router machine, that is, the Y-shaped chamfer vibration of the woodworking cnc router machine is obvious What is going on?
1. The diagnosis steps are:
(1) Move the worktable of the best cnc router for woodworking by handwheel. During the project, a noise was heard rotating, and it was preliminarily judged that the Y-axis motion mechanism was faulty.
(2) Use an Allen key to loosen the Y-baffle fastening screw, remove the baffle, open the upper baffle, move the worktable forward by hand until the screw rod is exposed, and then turn the screw rod by hand to feel the screw rod gap.
(3) Use an Allen wrench to unscrew the fastening screws of the bearing caps at both ends of the screw rod, and remove the bearing caps; then loosen the fastening screws of the screw shaft coupling so that the bearing can come out of the bearing seat, and then turn the bearing by hand , There is noise, and the rotation is not smooth, it is judged that the bearing is broken.
(4) Start the motor of the best cnc router for woodworking, make the motor idling, touch the motor with your hand, check its movement, and feel the motor has a large vibration during the rotation.
2. Diagnosis result: It is determined that the cause of the fault is the corrosion of the Y-axis bearing and the excessive vibration of the motor, which needs to be replaced.
3. Processing method: replace the Y-axis servo motor, replace the Y-axis screw bearing, after the installation and tightening are completed, turn on and return to the origin, which requires the detection system to be turned on, and the Y-axis photoelectric origin coordinate should be checked in the system. The value should be 110 Within the range of ~140; if it is not within the range, loosen the screw coupling and tighten the top screw, manually fine-tune the coupling, and then tighten it, and adjust it repeatedly until the value is appropriate.
What Can I Make Using a best cnc router for woodworking?
CNC Routers for woodworking have wide applications in not only the woodworking field but also the following industries: advertising, crafts, artworks, molding, electronics, construction, printing and packaging, decoration, tombstone, crystal products, etc. The most common purpose of the CNC wood cutting machine is to make panel furniture. For example, cabinets, cabinet doors, doors, office desks, etc.
You can also use a best cnc router for woodworking to make other wooden products like voice boxes, game cabinets, computer tables, sewing machines tables, and other instruments.
It is also used for plate processing creating insulation parts, plastic chemical components, PCB, inner body of the car, bowling tracks, stairs, anti-bate board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE, and other carbon mixed compounds.
It is also extensively used to make decorative items using acrylic, PVC, MDF, artificial stone, organic glass, plastic, soft metals such as copper, and aluminum plate engraving and milling process.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.