Fiber Metal Laser Cutting Machine
The laser cutting machine realizes the automatic, precise and fast cutting of metal materials by outputting a high-energy density laser beam and a powerful computer numerical control software control mechanical system. It is a high-tech equipment integrating laser technology, numerical control technology and precision machinery technology.
No matter what type of plate you need to process. Our product portfolio can provide you with targeted suggestions and find the best and most economical solutions for you. Which laser cutting machine is the right choice depends entirely on your application.
The high-power fiber laser cutting machine is carefully configured for high-end customers. The whole machine is designed and debugged by the technical team of Igolden Laser Group. The main components are imported from original brands, which have higher cutting accuracy, faster speed, easier operation, and cost-effective use. Features such as lower and wider cutting materials.
Precision laser cutting machine processing technology based on thin plates, with high processing accuracy, fast speed, smooth and flat cuts, generally does not require subsequent processing; the cutting heat affected zone is small, the plate deformation is small; the processing accuracy is good, the repeatability is good, and the surface of the material is not damaged. At present, there are more and more applications for precision processing, such as PCB board cutting, microelectronic circuit template precision cutting, glasses industry, and jewelry industry.
Laser precision machining has the following remarkable features:
(1) Wide range: The scope of laser precision processing is very wide, including almost all metal materials and non-metal materials; suitable for sintering, drilling, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification and chemical vapor deposition of materials, etc. . Electrochemical processing can only process conductive materials, photochemical processing is only suitable for corrosive materials, and plasma processing is difficult to process certain high melting point materials.
(2) Accurate and meticulous: The laser beam can be focused to a small size, so it is particularly suitable for precision processing. Laser precision processing has few factors affecting the quality and high processing accuracy, which is generally better than other traditional processing methods.
(3) High-speed and fast: From the perspective of machining cycle, EDM tools require high electrode accuracy, high wear, and long machining cycle; EDM machining cavity and cathode mold design workload is large, and the manufacturing cycle is also high. Very long; the photochemical processing procedure is complicated; and the laser precision processing operation is simple, and the slit width is convenient to adjust. It can immediately carry out high-speed engraving and cutting according to the pattern output by the computer, the processing speed is fast, and the processing cycle is shorter than other methods.
(4) Safe and reliable: Laser precision machining is non-contact machining, which will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to the material; compared with EDM and plasma arc machining, its heat-affected zone and deformation are very small, so it can be processed very small Parts.
(5) Low cost: Not limited by the number of processing, laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services. For the processing of large products, the cost of mold manufacturing for large products is very high, laser processing does not require any mold manufacturing, and laser processing completely avoids the collapse of the material during punching and shearing, which can greatly reduce the production cost of the enterprise and improve the product. The grade.
(6) The cutting seam is small: the cutting seam of laser cutting is generally 0.1-0.2mm.
(7) The cutting surface is smooth: the laser cutting surface has no burrs.
(8) Small thermal deformation: The laser cutting of laser processing is thin, fast, and concentrated in energy, so the heat transferred to the material to be cut is small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
(9) Material saving: Laser processing adopts computer programming, which can cut products of different shapes, maximize the utilization rate of materials, and greatly reduce the cost of materials for enterprises.
(10) Very suitable for the development of new products: Once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and you can get the physical objects of the new products in the shortest time.
In general, laser precision processing technology has many advantages over traditional processing methods, and its application prospects are very broad.