The difference between laser engraving machine and woodworking engraving machine
With the development and improvement of the industry, manual wood carving has been far from meeting the needs of modern industrial consumption, and the carving equipment has entered the period of industrialization. The emergence of laser engraving machines has made the engraving accuracy more precise, and the cost and speed have been greatly improved.
What is the difference between a laser engraving machine and a woodworking engraving machine?
01 In terms of engraving accuracy, laser engraving machines are more precise than woodworking engraving machines. Because the diameter of the light source of the laser engraving machine is very small, and the woodworking engraving machine has a certain knife width, in terms of accuracy, in addition to the quality of the machine itself, it also includes the accuracy requirements for the knife.
Laser engraving is a non-contact processing object, and three-dimensional engraving does not require a fixed workpiece. Tool engraving is a contact engraving, so it is necessary to fix the workpiece.
The laser engraver’s ability to engrave photos is excellent. It can directly engrave photos in JPG style, but tool engraving can’t do that.
Because of these advantages of laser engraving, laser engraving is widely used, but this does not mean that laser engraving machines can replace mechanical tool engraving machines~
Disadvantages of laser engraving machine
First of all, laser engraving is difficult to achieve deep engraving on metal materials, and can only engrave on metal surfaces. The knife engraving machine can achieve a certain depth of engraving and even cutting.
Secondly, in the process of plastic engraving, laser engraving may generate toxic gas, which requires a specific air purification system to discharge the exhaust gas into the air, and the knife engraving machine does not purify the air.
Do we really understand woodworking engraving machines? How much do we know about it? So what characteristics should a woodworking engraving machine have? The vacuum adsorption pump is reasonably configured, the power consumption is guaranteed, and the adsorption is good; the unique double-rack structure. So let’s take a look.
The gear shafts on each side are increased from one on the rack to two transmission shafts to ensure the smooth operation of the machine during long-term work, and there will be no uneven carving after long-term carving. Phenomenon; the speed of double motor-driven woodworking engraving machine is currently the fastest in China.
The guide rails of the double-motor-driven woodworking engraving machine are all linear and square guides, which have long service life and high precision; the double-motor-driven woodworking engraving machine is completely out of the control mode, the operation is simple, and it is completely separated from the computer, so that the computer is not affected by harsh environments. ;Double motor drive woodworking engraving machine X-axis dustproof structure.
Avoid the situation that the machine is easy to enter the dust under high-speed movement, causing damage to the track slider. Therefore, when customers buy woodworking engraving machine equipment, they must choose well-known large manufacturers, understand the comparison in detail, and then conduct on-the-spot inspections to understand their performance through trial carving, and then decide to buy.
Advantages of woodworking engraving machine:
- Linear square guide rails and double-row and four-row ball sliders are optional, with large bearing capacity, stable operation, high precision and durability. The ball screw has high precision and the lower knife is accurate;
- The main shaft adopts the high-speed water-cooled motor of Japan NSK bearing. 6KW air-cooled spindle, 4.5KW spindle, high spindle power and stable performance;
- The handle-type control system adopts intelligent budget rules to give full play to the potential of the motor and realize high-speed processing. The curves are synchronized with the lines, and the curves are more beautiful;
- Good software compatibility, compatible with various CAD/CAM design and production software such as type3/Artcam/Castmate/Wentai;
- High-speed drive stepper motor and driver: The Y-axis is driven by dual motors, which can run at high speed, and the idle speed can reach more than 25m/min. With high-power cutting spindle, the engraving speed is faster.
- Cast iron bed, annealed and not deformed.
- Servo system, fast speed and high precision.
- Precision spindle, high power, low noise, low failure rate.
- Taiwan screw and guide rail to ensure fine engraving.
- Good position, no random pauses, no smashing of knives, etc.