Thin film laser cutting machine, co2 laser cutting machineThorpe
Films are widely used in all walks of life and are mainly divided into two categories: non-metallic films and metal films. There are many kinds of non-metallic films with different functional characteristics, which are widely used in the 3C electronics industry, such as GDF explosion-proof film, touch screen PET film, flexible organic light-emitting diode film, etc. Due to its high precision requirements in applications, the cutting precision of non-metallic films is very high. Today, I will talk to you about the cutting process of non-metallic film materials in detail.
Many manufacturers of non-metallic film cutting choose high-precision CO2 laser cutting machines for cutting. High-precision laser cutting machine, also known as film laser die-cutting machine, can be used to cut films of various materials, such as PE film, PU film, PC film, PVC film, ABS film, BOPP film and composite film, etc. High cutting precision and beautiful edge effect. Compared with traditional punch cutting and knife cutting, it is difficult to cut small batches and products with high machining accuracy and high mold opening cost. Therefore, the non-metallic film laser cutting machine has gained more and more advantages in the processing of various non-metallic films due to its unique advantages such as simple operation, automatic operation, fine processing, high processing efficiency, diversified cutting, and no deformation. more and more applications.
Advantages of laser cutting non-metallic films:
- Laser non-contact cutting without mechanical stress ensures the integrity of the film material.
- Precise energy control and high-precision mechanical configuration make the cutting precision much higher than traditional cutting methods.
- The CCD visual recognition system can be configured according to the requirements to improve the cutting accuracy of the product, which can reach 0.01 ~ 0.05 mm.
- The thin film laser cutting machine has a wide range of applications and can be applied to various thin film materials.
- Complex patterns can be easily cut, full cut, half cut, hollow and engraving can be done easily.
The co2 laser cutting machine has the following advantages:
- High precision: the positioning accuracy is 0.05 mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.02 mm.
Narrow slit: The laser beam is focused into a small spot, so that the focus reaches a high power density, and the material is rapidly heated to the extent of vaporization, and a hole is formed after vaporization. With the relative linear motion of the beam and the material, the holes continuously form slits of narrow width. The width of the slot is generally 0.10 ~ 0.20 mm.
- Smooth cutting surface: There is no burr on the cutting surface, and the roughness of the cutting surface is generally controlled within Ra12.5.
Fast speed: the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 70m/min, which is much faster than the wire cutting speed.
- Good cutting quality: non-contact cutting, small thermal influence of the cutting edge, basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding the chipping caused by material punching and shearing, and the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
- No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not touch the surface of the material, so that the workpiece will not be scratched.
- Not affected by the hardness of the cutting material: The laser can process steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy plates, hard alloys, etc. No matter what hardness, it can be cut without deformation.
- Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: flexible laser processing, can process any pattern, cut pipes and other profiles.
- Non-metal can be cut: such as plastic, wood, PVC, leather, textile and plexiglass.
- Save mold investment: laser processing requires no mold, no mold consumption, no mold repair, saves mold replacement time, saves processing costs, reduces production costs, and is especially suitable for processing large products.
- Material saving: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut out of the whole board material to maximize the utilization rate of materials.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.