The Reason Why The Wood Router Machine Does Not Achieve Performance
As we all know, for any woodworker, wood router machine are the most reliable, reliable and durable equipment. However, this durable machine saves a lot of complexity over and over again. The complexity of programming and the failure of certain other components on the machine lead to improper behavior and frustration.
Usually, there are facts behind these problems. Due to the lack of attention to the machine, these annoying little problems become more complicated, which may be caused by improper use or poor maintenance.
Some problems that may arise when using wood router machine and their solutions
Whether the machine are fast and efficient, or these machines are no problem. However, like other machines, this machine will experience problems over time. This may be due to user error or lack of maintenance. Like other tools, users can do certain operations that may damage these machines in normal practice. However, users can take some steps to keep them in good condition for normal operation.
As users, they know that they will encounter various problems, which can cause an unlimited number of problems and errors in wood router machine. Some of these problems are more common than the main ones. Therefore, these subtle issues are ignored.
From burn marks on the surface of mechanical parts to mechanical parts that fix different moving parts, inaccurate mechanical parts or problems caused by incorrect power supply, these are some common small problems on wood router machine.
- Poor or insufficient maintenance
- Wrong settings or tools
- Bad programming
- The machine is overheated
- Insufficient skills and training for workers.
- Power problem
- Automatic tool change problem
- Machine vibration/vibration
- Tighten/loosen large parts and fasteners
Daily needs of wood router machine:
In addition to choosing the right CNC machine bit, the operator must also understand that the machine also has daily needs to keep the work going smoothly. These are some of the daily requirements of the router, the operator should follow the following requirements:
- Keep the machine clean-after each gear shift, check the frame, ball screws and linear bearings, and clean the debris on the sensor.
- Replace worn tools: Replace damaged or worn chucks, protective nuts and tools, because they will affect the cutting quality.
- Continue to check the machine-look for damaged parts, which will affect the performance of the machine or the safety of employees.
- Turn off the machine during NEM: Avoid using the CNC machinethroughout the year because it will be very hot. Turning off the machine can reduce the risk of burning the connector and ensure that workers are protected from accidental power surges.
- Delete old files-machine efficiency should be the owner’s top priority. Therefore, they should make sure to delete old files from the system and keep the backups in external files.
- Lubricate the bearings in time: It is recommended that the bearings be lubricated and properly lubricated at the end of each shift.
- Replace the vacuum pump oil: The vacuum pump oil should be replaced every 20,000 hours of use.
Therefore, things that may affect the work of wood router machine and certain processing methods are introduced here. Machines, like humans, need care and nurturing. Excessive use and negligence can damage the performance of the machine. However, correctly diagnosing the problem can help prevent massive losses.