1325 Automated Wood Cnc Router For Furniture Wood Door
What is the 1325 Automated Wood Cnc Router?
1325 Automated Wood Cnc Router is suitable for the processing of various complex products or a variety of processing. It can be equipped with 6, 8, 10, 12 tools according to the different production process requirements of customers. There are two tool change modes for inline tool change and disc tool change. Widely used, including engraving, milling, chamfering, side milling, drilling, cutting, grooving, etc.
It’s suitable for large area plate engraving, solid wood furniture engraving, solid wood art murals carving, MDF carving and cutting, etc.
WoodFurniture Industry: Wave Plate, fine pattern, antique furniture, wooden door, screen, craft sash, composite gates, cupboard doors, interior doors, sofa legs, headboards and so on.
Advertising Industry: advertising identification, sigh making, Acrylic engraving and cutting, crystal word making,blaster molding, and other advertising materials derivatives making.
Die Industry:A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand,plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.
Relief Sculpture and 3D Engraving & Cylindrical object.
1)Vacuum table can fix materials of different sizes effectively.
2)Taiwan TBI balls screws, HIWIN square guide rails, high precision, large load bearing and stable running.
3) Gantry-travelling, sturdy, reliable and stable, non-deforming, high locating accuracy.
4) Y axis use servo/stepper motor drive, select matching to ensure smooth movement.
5) DSP control system, with U disk available and not need computer ( can be completely off-line operation. ), provides high independence and great convenience for operation.
6) Unique ability to save several point of origin on several workpieces.
7) No engraving saw-tooth, smooth undersurface, legible contour, by high-power spindle.
8) Auto seeking original point system, a good way to improve the working effeciency.
9) Large compatibility of drawing software, such as Type3, artcam and some other CAD or CAM.