Advantages of Co2 Laser MachineTina
Advantages of Co2 Laser Machine
The Co2 laser cutting engraving machine adopts Co2 laser technology, mainly used for engraving and cutting of non-metal and metal. The working material is carbon dioxide gas, and the auxiliary gas includes nitrogen, helium and hydrogen. This laser has high energy conversion efficiency and good stability, so it can be used to process non-metallic materials, such as wood products, paper, leather, cloth, acrylic cutting, plastics, rubber, etc. Some high-power Co2 laser cutter can also cut some thin metal materials.
Main features and benefits of this machine：
- Wide processing range: Can engrave and cut almost any non-metallic materials.
- Safe and reliable: Non-contact processing is adopted, which will not damage the surface of the processed material or deform the material.
- High processing accuracy: the processing accuracy can reach 0.02-0.03 mm.
- Environmental protection: The laser beam has a small diameter, generally less than 0.5 mm, which can save materials and is safe and environmentally friendly.
- Fast processing speed: it can quickly engrave and cut according to the design drawing input to the computer.
- Low cost: suitable for small batch processing services, laser processing is more convenient and cost-saving.