Application and advantages of laser cleaning in paint stripping
Paint is a chemical mixture paint that securely covers surfaces for special purposes such as protection, decorative, signage, etc. The authoritative book “Coating Technology” in my country’s coatings industry is defined as follows: “Coating is a material that can be coated on the surface of objects through different construction processes to form a solid film with strong adhesion, certain strength and continuity. The film formed in this way is usually called a coating film, also known as a paint film or a coating.” There are many methods of paint stripping, such as paint strippers, alkali paint strippers, flame paint strippers, mechanical paint strippers, laser paint remover. Let’s take a look at the advantages of laser cleaners for paint stripping.
Laser cleaning equipment plays an important role in many industries, such as automobile manufacturing, semiconductor wafer cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, building exterior wall cleaning, cultural relics protection, circuit board cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, liquid crystal display cleaning, chewing gum residue removal , grease removal, paint removal, etc.
Laser paint stripping is to peel off the paint layer on the surface by using the principle of laser irradiation to make the paint layer on the surface expand by heat and shrink when it is cold. In addition, the high-intensity vibration directly crushes the peeling paint layer on the surface. Compared with the above-mentioned traditional method, the method has the advantages of no consumables, only electricity consumption, environmental protection, convenience and quickness.
Laser paint stripping technology can be said to be the fate of paint stripping technology in industrial products, and has the incomparable advantages of traditional physical paint stripping technology.
The laser can also remove all coatings from the substrate at once or selectively layer by layer. The portable system is specially designed for paint removal of metal structures. The direction and control of the laser beam must be accurate when removing the selected area.
Laser cleaning has the following advantages:
- Green cleaning: no chemicals are used, and the waste after cleaning is solid and harmless powder, which can completely solve the problem of environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
- Non-damaging cleaning: Cleaning is non-abrasive, non-contact and non-damaging to the substrate.
- Low-cost cleaning: the equipment consumes less electrodes during operation.
- Precise cleaning: It can precisely clean the designated area.
- Automatic cleaning: It can be equipped with automatic equipment to realize automatic cleaning.
Advantages of laser cleaning in paint stripping
- Laser cleaning is a “green” cleaning method that does not require any chemicals and cleaning fluids.
- The waste is basically solid powder. , Small size, basically does not pollute the environment.
- The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, which applies mechanical force to the surface of the object to be cleaned, and damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the object to be cleaned, which cannot be removed, resulting in secondary pollution. The non-abrasive and non-contact nature of laser cleaning easily solves these problems.
- Laser paint stripping can remove paints of different types and thicknesses on the surface of various materials to achieve high cleanliness.
- Laser paint stripping can selectively remove the dirt on the surface of the material without destroying the internal composition and structure of the material.
- The laser cleaning machine is easy to move, can be used stably for a long time, and can easily realize automatic operation.
All the CNC routers can be shipped worldwide by sea, by air or by international express logistics via DHL, FEDEX, UPS. You are welcome to get a free quotation by filling up the form with name, email, detailed address, product and requirements, we will shortly contact you with the full information including the most suitable delivery method (fast, secure, discreet) and freight.