Automatic tool change CNC engraving machineThorpe
CNC engraving machine is a multi-functional CNC machine tool, similar to ordinary CNC machine tools, CNC engraving machine controls the movement of the engraving machine according to the processing program code through CNC programming, and realizes the automation of the milling process. CNC engraving is a processing method that automatically controls machinery through computer numerical control. Meet the shape and precision requirements of metal parts. Traditional processing equipment and manufacturing methods are difficult to meet, and CNC engraving machine can effectively solve the problems of complex structure, high precision, and small batches of changeable metal parts. CNC engraving machines are widely used in metal parts manufacturing, metal mold manufacturing and 2D/3D metal milling. In production, the value generated by CNC metal processing is far greater than the value of the metal itself. In the process of metal parts manufacturing, the use of CNC engraving machine can not only ensure the accuracy of metal processing, but also facilitate the efficient and convenient design and processing of metal parts. Therefore, CNC milling plays an important role in metal processing.
In-line automatic tool change engraving machine machining center is a high-end automatic tool change engraving equipment, with a rear in-line tool change tool magazine, which can store multiple tools (the capacity of the tool magazine can be customized according to your own processing needs), the tool change speed is fast, suitable for The processing of diversified and complex products has a wide range of functions: hollowing, drilling, cutting, engraving, etc. Widely used in processing solid wood door decorative buttons, paint-free doors, paint-free cabinet doors, furniture, panel bathroom cabinets, speakers, game cabinets, computer desks, sewing machines, musical instruments, insulators, plastic workpieces, PCB, motor car inner body, Milling and cutting of bowling ball tracks, stairs, anti-folding board, epoxy resin, ABS, PP, PE and other carbon mixtures, acrylic, PVC, MDF, artificial stone, plexiglass, plastic and copper and aluminum and other soft metal sheets.
Features and advantages of CNC engraving machine
- Taiwan SST square rail has high precision, small wear and can maintain high precision. Suitable for high-speed movement, greatly reducing the drive horsepower required by the machine. What’s more, it can bear loads from left to right and top to bottom at the same time.
- Leadshine stepper motor and driver will not lose steps when working, which ensures the position accuracy of the motor.
- The CNC engraving machine adopts 8mm steel machine to weld the bed, and has passed hundreds of special vibration tests to ensure that the machine tool will not deform during long-term work. By strengthening the welding technology, it provides the best CNC engraving machine with good stability, long life and high precision.
4.3KW water-cooled spindle, good cooling effect, almost no noise, long service life.
- The DSP control system does not need to be connected to a PC, and the operation is simple and easy to learn, especially suitable for beginners of CNC engraving machines.
- Software: Compatible with CAD/CAM design software such as Type3, Artcam, Castmate, Ucancam, etc.
- The rotating four-axis device is specially designed for 3D engraving.
Application of automatic tool change engraving machine
(1) Processing solid wood door decorative buttons, paint-free doors, paint-free cabinet doors, furniture, panel bathroom cabinets, etc.
(2) Speakers, game cabinets, computer desks, sewing machines, musical instruments.
(3) Carbon mixtures such as insulators, plasticized workpieces, motor car inner bodies, bowling ball tracks, stairs, anti-folding boards, epoxy resins, ABS, PP, etc.
(4) Engraving and milling of soft metal sheets such as acrylic, PVC, MDF, artificial stone, plexiglass, plastic and copper and aluminum.