CNC Plasma Cutting Machine with cheap PriceThorpe
Plasms CNC cutting machine is mainly used for metal processing of carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum and other conductive metals.
Plasma cutting is the use of high-speed air jets ejected from a nozzle at high temperature for ionization to form conductors. When an electric current is passed, the conductive gas forms a high temperature plasma arc. The heat of the arc causes the metal at the cut of the workpiece to locally melt (evaporate), a processing method that uses the power of high-speed plasma gas flow to remove molten metal to form a cut. The slender, stable plasma arc created by the annular airflow technology ensures that any conductive metal can be cut smoothly and economically. A plasma generator and a torch allow manual cutting. However, manual hand-held cutting has low efficiency, poor cutting accuracy and poor cutting quality. For the cutting of complex graphics, the process is often cumbersome or powerless. In order to meet the demand for faster and higher quality mass production cutting, CNC plasma cutting equipment came into being. This is an inevitable requirement of modern industrial production. CNC plasma cutting is to provide an automatic digital control platform for plasma cutting machines. Combined with a simple and easy-to-use CNC system and machine tool platform, it realizes the automation of plasma cutting and meets the high-efficiency and batch processing requirements of modern industrial production. CNC plasma cutting machines are divided into dry plasma, semi-dry plasma and underwater plasma; ordinary plasma, fine plasma, and laser-like plasma are determined according to the cutting quality.
The main application of CNC plasma cutting machine
Stainless steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metal plates, etc., are mainly used for plane cutting irregular graphics. In theory, as long as you can draw graphics with AUTOCAD, you can cut 2 times the width of the plasma slit that cannot be cut.
A complete CNC plasma cutting machine is mainly composed of plasma power supply, CNC system, plasma table and air supply device (air compressor). The plasma generator and its cutting torch group directly determine the cutting quality, the CNC system and the machine tool directly determine the cutting accuracy, and the gas supply device directly affects the cutting quality, which is also a necessary condition for the plasma generator to achieve cutting quality.
Advantages of CNC plasma cutting machine:
- Desktop CNC plasma cutting machine is a high-efficiency, high-precision and high-reliability cutting equipment integrating precision mechanical transmission and thermal cutting technology. The good man-machine interface makes the operation more convenient and simple, and can quickly and accurately cut various complex shapes of plates, especially suitable for automatic cutting and blanking of medium and thin non-ferrous metal plates, stainless steel and carbon steel plates. It adopts integrated modular design, which is quick to install and easy to move.
- The whole bed is of steel structure. After welding and finishing, the whole is tempered, which can fully eliminate welding stress and has stable and reliable performance. The beams and end beams are made of cast aluminum after finishing, and the movement performance is good. Longitudinal use of bilateral synchronous drive system. Guarantee the speed and accuracy of the whole machine.
- The vertical and horizontal guide rail adopts domestic or imported linear guide rail, which has high precision and good guiding. The transmission racks and gears are customized by professional manufacturers, surface carburized and quenched, with high precision.
- Equipped with LCD screen, all Chinese characters are displayed. The bottom of the display screen prompts various operation methods at any time, and the operator can perform various operations with simple training, which is very clear and convenient to use.
- The drive system is servo drive or stepper drive, and the world’s top products can be selected according to user needs – AC servo drive or stepper motor drive imported from Japan’s Panasonic, the whole machine runs more smoothly, the speed regulation range is wider, and the acceleration time is short;
- This machine has a unique dust removal device, suction cutting table and slag storage device to create a good working environment.
- Equipped with an arc voltage height adjustment controller with high response sensitivity, which can automatically adjust and select the best cutting distance to ensure precise cutting of the workpiece.
- A variety of plasma power sources can be selected according to user requirements to meet the cutting of different metal materials.