Fiber &co2 Laser Cutting MachineTina
What is the difference between fiber laser cutting machine and CO2 laser cutting machine?
Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine that uses a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of fiber laser that is newly developed in the world. It outputs high-energy-density laser beam, which is concentrated on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantly melted and vaporized, and the spot is moved by the numerical control mechanical system. Realize automatic cutting by irradiating position, fast speed and high precision.
CO2 laser cutting machine
Common in the field of non-metal laser marking are solid laser marking machines and gas laser marking machines (CO2 laser cutting machines). Non-metal laser cutting machines generally rely on laser power to drive the laser tube to emit light. It is transmitted to the laser head, and the focusing mirror installed on the laser head condenses the light into a point, and this point can reach a very high temperature, so that the material is instantly sublimated into gas, which is sucked away by the exhaust fan, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focused spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: 2 times that of the same power CO2 laser cutting machine;
3) Extremely high stability: The world’s top imported fiber laser is used, with stable performance, and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) Extremely high electro-optical conversion efficiency: With the complete solid-state digital module and single design of the fiber laser, the fiber laser cutting machine has a higher electro-optical conversion efficiency than carbon dioxide laser cutting. The actual utilization rate of each power supply unit of CO2 laser cutting machine is generally about 10%, while for fiber laser cutting machine, this value is about 25% to 30%. The overall energy consumption of fiber laser cutting system is about less than that of carbon dioxide cutting system. 3 to 5 times, the energy efficiency is increased to more than 80%, energy saving and environmental protection.
5) Very low cost of use: the power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of that of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) Very low maintenance cost: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; it can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust the optical path;
8) Super flexible light guide effect: small size, compact structure, easy to flexible processing requirements.