IGOLDENCNC New Type Laser Welding MachineThorpe
Advantages of laser welding machine
Laser welding is a material that uses high-energy laser pulses to heat smaller regions locally. The energy of laser radiation is diffused into the material by heat conduction to melt the material to form a particular molten pool to achieve welding.
Type of laser welding machine
Laser welding machines are also often referred to as laser-free welding machines, laser argon soldering machines, laser welding equipment, and the like. According to the functional approach, it can generally be separated right into laser mold. Mildew welding equipment (hand-operated laser welding devices), automated laser welding machine, laser spot welder, fiber transmission laser welding machine, current meter welding equipment, hand-held welding maker, etc., special laser Welding equipment consists of sensing unit welding equipment, silicon steel sheet laser welding devices, keyboard laser welding tools.
The laser welding machine is to use high-energy laser pulses to heat the materials in a small area. The energy of laser radiation is diffused into the material by heat transfer, and the molten material forms a particular molten pool. It is a new type of welding method mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can achieve spot welding, docking welding, surfacing, sealing welding, etc. It has a high aspect ratio, small weld width, and small thermal impact area. A little variation, fast welding speed, smooth weld, smooth weld, processing welding, high-quality weld, no air hole, precise control, small focus, high positioning accuracy, easy to automate.
Advantages of laser welding machine
1. The required heat of the laser welding machine can be reduced to the minimum, and the gold phase variation range in the heat-affected zone is small. The deformation caused by thermal conductivity is also the lowest.
2. Single-through welding 32mm plate thick welding process parameters have been qualified, which can reduce the time required for welding thick plate welding, even saving the use of filling metal.
3. No need to use electrodes. There is no need to worry about electrode contamination or damage. Because the laser welding machine is not a contact process, the device’s wear and deformation can be reduced to the minimum.
4. The laser beam is easily focused, aligned, and guided by the optical instrument. It can be placed at an appropriate distance from the workpiece and can be rebooted between tools or obstacles around the workpiece. The above spatial restrictions limit other welding methods. Unable to play.
5. The work surface can be put in a shut room (in a vacuum or internal gas setting under control).
6. The laser beam can focus on a small area, which can be welded and tightly intervals.
7. The weldable material is a wide range, and various heterogeneous materials can also be connected.
8. It is easy to automate high-speed welding or can be controlled by numbers or computers.
9. When the weld is thin or thin in diameter, it does not melt to arc welding as melting.
10. Not being influenced by the magnetic field (the arc welding and electron beam welding are simple), the welding can be precisely aligned.
11. Two metals having different physical properties (e.g., additional resistance) can be welded.
12. No vacuum or X-ray protection is required.
13. Fast, depth, and small deformation.
14. If welded by perforation, the depth to the width ratio can be 10: 1.
15. The device can be switched to send the laser beam to a plurality of workstations.