Six Sides CNC Drilling Machine with Woodworking PanelThorpe
Six Sides CNC Drilling Machine is a high-end CNC equipment for drilling and grooving of plate furniture production. Six-sided CNC drilling can complete six-sided processing, grooving and milling at one time. Easy to operate, flexible to use, free from manual intervention. The hinge hole can be processed in the linkage, and the thickness of the plate can be mirrored on both sides within a certain range.
Advantage of the Six Sides CNC Woodworking Panel Drilling Machine
It is mainly used for drilling and grooving of plywood furniture or customized cabinet. It can process the mounting holes of two-in-one and three-in-one connectors for common plywood furniture or customized cabinet. It also has the function of processing some types of invisible connectors.
6 six-sided CNC drilling machine can achieve milling and groove on standard square boards and special-shaped boards.
It automatically recognizes the board information by wireless scanner scan the barcode label on the board. One time position, it can automatically feed, automatically process all hole positions and grooves, no need to turn the board.
High precision, fast speed, no need to adjust the machine for processing various boards. Simple operation, especially suitable for plywood furniture or customized furniture production.
How to operate the CNC Drilling Machine
- Complete six sides processing and slotting and milling at one time; Easy to operate, flexible to use, and free from manual intervention.
- Equipped with a rear feed roller, so the processing plate supports two directions (front and rear) to come out. As for rear direction, an optional power expenditure roller or a side roller can be selected.
- Equipped with front, rear, left, right and horizontal hole machining auxiliary pressure rollers; With alll-round auxiliary pressure processing to ensure the accuracy of horizontal hole machining during workpiece processing.
- Designed with vertical pressure roller to ensure the machining accuracy of vertical hole and slotting.
- Manufactured with upper and lower spindles, so there is no need to turn the plate for forward and reverse slotting.
- With automatic dust collector; With extra long X slide rail (5.1 m), which can reduce times of feeding and picking during long workpiece processing, and improve processing efficiency.
- Allowed to be used for joint processing of hinge holes; The sheet can be mirrored on both sides within a certain thickness range.
- Vertical drilling: Vertical drills are used to finish the processing of the vertical holes.
- Horizontal drilling: Horizontal drills are used to finish the processing of the horizontal holes.
- Grooving/slotting: 3.5KW spindles are used to finish the grooving/slotting of the boards.
- Shaped cutting: It can finish shaped cutting according to design requirements.